Coldplay on Saturday

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:56 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coldplay on Saturday

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Aye, have never seen so many wannabee's trying so hard and failing miserably, but they obviously think thats the kinda thing expats do......

Although I dare say MH and MM going may well only bring out the green-eyed devil in the the Sharons and Traceys....
yea, its when you see them after (not MM and MH) pissed in Double deckers or longs, dressed up to the 9's swearing and smoking....common as shit..

stick to your level....can of purple tin and a quarter bottle then off to the Gala bingo.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
there's more..you 2 are the real deal. WAGS of the middle east.
you just believe what you want to believe...it's easier that way
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:01 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

yea, its when you see them after (not MM and MH) pissed in Double deckers or longs, dressed up to the 9's swearing and smoking....common as shit..

stick to your level....can of purple tin and a quarter bottle then off to the Gala bingo.
Lets face it, I go to the rugby 7's etc, but its because I have an interest in the sport.. How many people who go to the DWC really only go there so they can email a link to their folks back home of a time out pic showing them living the Piers Morgan Dubai lifestyle....
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Lets face it, I go to the rugby 7's etc, but its because I have an interest in the sport.. How many people who go to the DWC really only go there so they can email a link to their folks back home of a time out pic showing them living the Piers Morgan Dubai lifestyle....
well not me cause they won't have a clue what that is in the first place...
I am just going to have a look and hopefully have some fun with a few friends in a different setting...just the same as I did at the Rugby 7s...not sure how that makes me common or up my own arse...
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
well not me cause they won't have a clue what that is in the first place...
I am just going to have a look and hopefully have some fun with a few friends in a different setting...just the same as I did at the Rugby 7s...not sure how that makes me common or up my own arse...
I did mean to say present company excluded....
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:05 am
hmmmm...nice

I did mean to say present company excluded....
sure...
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:06 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, but isnt that the same with a lot of sport/social events. I always have clubhouse tickets for the Desert Classic, but really have no interest in golf. I go for the atmosphere, not the golf, plus its free
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:07 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

sure...
phew... think I managed to get away with that one....
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:09 am
banned

phew... think I managed to get away with that one....
creep..
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:09 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Yea, but isnt that the same with a lot of sport/social events. I always have clubhouse tickets for the Desert Classic, but really have no interest in golf. I go for the atmosphere, not the golf, plus its free
Not quite.. unless you are telling me that you blew 4000AED on a new Vera Wang especially for the day....
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

creep..
Its called self preservation...
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:10 am
banned

Not quite.. unless you are telling me that you blew 4000AED on a new Vera Wang especially for the day....
is that a fairway rescue wood?
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:13 am
hmmmm...nice

exactly...and I find it just so fcking snobbish to say you should only go if you want to see the sportsevent...some things are more than just what's happening on the field...and different people enjoy these events for different reasons I guess, and there is nothing wrong with that and it's certainly not a reason to feel superior or something...live and let live
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:14 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

is that a fairway rescue wood?
I see you know nowt about golf OR haute couture...
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 7:15 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

exactly...and I find it just so fcking snobbish to say you should only go if you want to see the sportsevent...some things are more than just what's happening on the field...and different people enjoy these events for different reasons I guess, and there is nothing wrong with that and it's certainly not a reason to feel superior or something...live and let live
Well, they always say there is a first time for everything and that is the first time I have been told I am acting all superior... I always thought I had my feet firmly on the ground..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.