Coldplay in AD

Old Feb 8th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coldplay in AD

Originally Posted by W10
Not the biggest fan of their new album but the others were excellent. Should be a great concert - and as I wasn't going to the twats in a field festival that is the World Cup....gives me another reason to not be in Dubai on that day.

Amusing though...the most outspoken, vociferous, politically correct band in the world...plays the UAE...
What World Cup?? Horses?

I think that they are pretty strong band from their first albulm to the last and deffo worth a watch, a couple of years ago they sold out everywhere in the UK in no time and their gig at the BBC was good...

Principles are a great thing W10, but they won't pay for Apples school fees at Cheltenham ladies college will they...
Old Feb 8th 2009, 10:12 am
W10

I think they're muddling through at the moment

Old Feb 8th 2009, 10:15 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I think they're muddling through at the moment
they're just wanting to make some more money before they break up...
Old Feb 8th 2009, 11:03 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Little Jimmy Habibi don't spoil my fun with BM
Sorry, hababy.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Coldpay are crap, Chris whats his face can not sing live, absolutely shite, sounds like a @ucking cat
I saw a news article on tv that showed them at one of their concerts and yeah - his singing was very average.

They have some good songs etc but it's all a bit 'blah' and wouldn't be busting my gut to get there.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:44 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
- and as I wasn't going to the twats in a field festival that is the World Cup....gives me another reason to not be in Dubai on that day.

that gets my vote for factual post of 2009

Amusing though...the most outspoken, vociferous, politically correct band in the world...plays the UAE...
you could choke on the irony
Old Feb 8th 2009, 7:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
you could choke on the irony
Ah...you're emotional.Carried away on current hype.
Angelina and Brad walked the red carpet and didn't stop to adopt.
You Shiva, are King of Irony-you know it.
W10 would like to be.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 12:44 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

'Fix you' 'warning sign' and 'amsterdam' always makes me think of my oldest daughter.

Not cried in a while so think ill go.

Only if I blag free tickets as per the norm. I'm not paying to have a good greet
Old Feb 9th 2009, 2:59 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Coldpay are crap, Chris whats his face can not sing live, absolutely shite, sounds like a @ucking cat
Anna, when are you having your gromits out ?
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:00 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
'Fix you' 'warning sign' and 'amsterdam' always makes me think of my oldest daughter.

Not cried in a while so think ill go.

Only if I blag free tickets as per the norm. I'm not paying to have a good greet
An unusual comment from a Jock !
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

I think your standards change after you've lived here for a while. I wouldn't be seen dead at a Coldplay concert if I was in London, but here it's a different matter. I'm actually quite looking forward to it...
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:20 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
I think your standards change after you've lived here for a while. I wouldn't be seen dead at a Coldplay concert if I was in London, but here it's a different matter. I'm actually quite looking forward to it...
Ah!! its FTQ with a new name .. how are you kiddo ...
not upsetting people I hope
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Ah!! its FTQ with a new name .. how are you kiddo ...
not upsetting people I hope
lol...you're getting a bit slow in your old age...
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:32 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol...you're getting a bit slow in your old age...
The intelligence service is slow in these here parts
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:33 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Ray
The intelligence service is slow in these here parts
I forgive you...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.