Coffeepads in Dubai

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of
Default Coffeepads in Dubai

Where can I get coffeepads for a Senseo coffeemaker in Dubai?
Need to stockpile my supplies of coffeepads and like to do it on our next trip to Dubai.
Just another thing you can't get here in the back of beyond.....
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coffeepads in Dubai

Originally Posted by Dilmun View Post
Where can I get coffeepads for a Senseo coffeemaker in Dubai?
Need to stockpile my supplies of coffeepads and like to do it on our next trip to Dubai.
Just another thing you can't get here in the back of beyond.....
Dubai Mall
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of

Big Thanks! Especially from my family
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Big Thanks! Especially from my family
pleasure, they have a stand alone store there
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
pleasure, they have a stand alone store there
wooohhhaaaaaahhhh think I move in there
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:25 pm
Concierge

wooohhhaaaaaahhhh think I move in there
enjoy