Cock

Old May 6th 2014, 4:18 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cock

Anyway, as a bit of relief from discussing what British means, here's something French (sort of):

When performance artist Stephen Cohen tied a live rooster to his penis and danced around in front of a group of nuns by the Eiffel Tower, he thought he was making a powerful political statement.

French police did not agree, however, and promptly dragged him away.

He accused them of having 'no understanding of what art is', and today he can feel vindicated, despite being convicted of 'sexual exhibitionism', after he walked away from a Paris court a free man.

Last September Cohen appeared without warning in the Trocadero Plaza dressed in a corset, high heels, long red gloves and an elaborate feathered headdress with the rooster attached to his penis by a ribbon.

Against the backdrop of the Eiffel Tower, and under perplexed gaze of tourists, including a group of nuns, he danced for only a few moments before police pounced, dragging him across the plaza, rooster still attached.

Cohen's lawyer told Reuters she was 'relieved' after the court chose not to impose any sentence yesterday.

'This is a rather measured decision,' said Agnès Tricoire. 'In my opinion, this case should never have gone to court.'

In a March interview with Paris daily Le Figaro, Cohen said authorities had 'no understanding of what art is, what performance is'.

'If I'm found guilty ... I will see it as a failure of French justice,' said the 51-year-old, who has lived in France for about 10 years.

Prosecutors had asked for a €1,000 (£820; $1,400) fine.

Cohen is known for 'interventions in the public realm', according to his biography. Wearing an illuminated chandelier tutu, he once walked through a squatters' camp in Johannesburg while it was being demolished.

The Paris performance was a reaction to an increasingly homophobic, xenophobic and anti-Semitic world, Cohen told the newspaper.

'In showing the most intimate part of me, I'm saying: I'm male, I'm Jewish, I'm queer, I'm white,' he said.

He said the rooster, named Franck, was not harmed during the performance. The animal was chosen 'because it's the emblem of France,' he said.

He says he now plans to leave the country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...bitionism.html
Old May 6th 2014, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cock

I can normally think out of the box but have to admit I am struggling to find what is artistic about lashing a chicken to your willy and dancing around by the Eiffel tower(or anywhere to be quite honest). It sounds like he was dressed for a bit of burlesque but really not sure where the chicken comes into it. It sounds like it may have been somewhat amusing if you can get past the animal cruelty aspect and I am quite disappointed there is no video as surely someone would have caught it on their phone. Personally I think he's lucky not to have been committed under the mental health act, but then again this was in France so maybe this type of thing is more common there?
Old May 7th 2014, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Art ? No, not in my opinion. Funny ?? oh yes !
Old May 7th 2014, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Good enough to have you sectioned under the Mental Health Acts ! Why should our French cousins see things differently. Act crazy in public they take you to the Madhouse !
Old May 7th 2014, 10:08 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The poor chicken.

The man is clearly a bit nuts, but he hasn't harmed anyone, although the rooster may be a tad traumatised.