Cobone Refund Problem

Old Dec 27th 2016, 4:32 am
Just Joined

aquavelva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cobone Refund Problem

I had booked 2 vouchers for 4 persons for Hot Air Balloon Ride via cobone.com website. On Confirming from their partner Sindbad Balloons office, I was informed that they did not have any bookings available for 22nd and 23rd December 2016. As I was traveling back to India on 23rd December I was unable to use the vouchers.

I requested Cobone to refund my amount but they have refused via their email. Sindbad Balloons are telling me to contact Cobone for the refund.

Can someone please help.
Old Dec 27th 2016, 9:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cobone Refund Problem

Before you made the booking did you check about availability? Unless you did, and it was confirmed, you don't have a right to a refund. Check the T&Cs on the offer but I am sure you'll find that unless they have broken the terms in some way Cobone is not obliged to make any refunds.
Old Dec 27th 2016, 11:35 am
Just Joined

Dear Meow,

The extract of what they have mentioned in their email is below

"Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that we don't offer any refunds or exchanges, you may refer to the link below to learn more about our terms and conditions. If you decide over time that the voucher is no longer of interest please gift it to a friend or family member.Please note that refunds are not applicable in the following cases:

- If your Cobone voucher has expired
- If you make a double purchase
- If you change your plans
- If you accidentally purchase a deal
- If you cite personal reasons "

I had contacted the Service provider (Sindbad Balloons) as soon as I bought the deal but they informed about the non availability for the 2 days. As I do not reside in Dubai and had to travel back to my country as I was there on a leisure visit for a limited time only, I could not use the deal. I do not have anyone to whom the vouchers can be gifted.

Could you please help
Old Dec 27th 2016, 12:20 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aquavelva
Dear Meow,

The extract of what they have mentioned in their email is below

"Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that we don't offer any refunds or exchanges, you may refer to the link below to learn more about our terms and conditions. If you decide over time that the voucher is no longer of interest please gift it to a friend or family member.Please note that refunds are not applicable in the following cases:

- If your Cobone voucher has expired
- If you make a double purchase
- If you change your plans
- If you accidentally purchase a deal
- If you cite personal reasons "

I had contacted the Service provider (Sindbad Balloons) as soon as I bought the deal but they informed about the non availability for the 2 days. As I do not reside in Dubai and had to travel back to my country as I was there on a leisure visit for a limited time only, I could not use the deal. I do not have anyone to whom the vouchers can be gifted.

Could you please help
As I said you are not eligible for a refund. Their T&Cs are clear and I can't see what grounds you have for a refund - not unless you had clarified that you could only use them on specific dates ahead of the purchase and have confirmation in writing.

Seems to be a costly mistake so I can only suggest that you try and sell them on for a discounted price.
Old Dec 28th 2016, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Sell it on Dubizzle.
Old Dec 28th 2016, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Dear Meow & Jam25jack thank you so much for your help.

I searched the net for the contact details of the CEO of Cobone. Sent an email and received a very quick response from her.

The Cobone support team immediately responded with an email stating that the refund had been initiated.
Old Dec 28th 2016, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

lightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond reputelightandbitter2 has a reputation beyond repute

I searched the net for the contact details of the CEO of Cobone. Sent an email and received a very quick response from her.

The Cobone support team immediately responded with an email stating that the refund had been initiated.
Don't believe you although can't work out your motives
Old Dec 28th 2016, 9:06 am
Just Joined

lightandbitter2

My motive was to get the refund of AED 2998. Which is a substantial amount.

Believing or not is your own prerogative.

I have just stated what I did to get the amount that I would have lost without utilizing the service that I paid for.
Old Dec 28th 2016, 9:53 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

lightandbitter2

My motive was to get the refund of AED 2998. Which is a substantial amount.

Believing or not is your own prerogative.

I have just stated what I did to get the amount that I would have lost without utilizing the service that I paid for.
Hey Aqua,
Never mind the negative posters here.
Kudos to you for doing the research and getting results. 👍
Old Dec 28th 2016, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Thanks Irishbeekeeper

Everyone has their own point of view/opinion.

To each his own
Old Dec 28th 2016, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

that's awesome mate, well done. AED 3k is a hell of a lot to loose out on.
Old Dec 28th 2016, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lightandbitter2
buh hambug
Old Dec 28th 2016, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mission
that's awesome mate, well done. AED 3k is a hell of a lot to loose out on.
Thanks Mission. Yes 3000 AED is HUGE !
Old Dec 28th 2016, 1:28 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by lightandbitter2
I'm a little cynical too. Why didn't the poster do that in the first place instead of joining a forum simple to moan?
Old Dec 28th 2016, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Meow
I'm a little cynical too. Why didn't the poster do that in the first place instead of joining a forum simple to moan?
Meow I joined the group because you had suggested a solution to someone with a similar predicament in the same forum. I did not moan but asked for advice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.