Chuckle 4 today

Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chuckle 4 today

Its been round the houses but just incase you missed it

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Pilots !!!.doc (38.0 KB, 138 views)
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chuckle 4 today

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Its been round the houses but just incase you missed it

Enjoy
they are just excellent, thanks

Ground (with quite arrogant impatience):

"Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?"

Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark, --
And I didn't land."
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
they are just excellent, thanks

Ground (with quite arrogant impatience):

"Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?"

Speedbird 206 (coolly): "Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark, --
And I didn't land."
Your Welcome, you finished that job yet ???

And have you found out why mice smile ???
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:10 am

gedge has disabled reputation

has it got anything to do with cheese?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gedge
has it got anything to do with cheese?
Apparently not ..the mistery continues
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

No, still here till around 9 Sep. at least im not in a bloody hotel now, i have moved into an apartment, so that is a lot better!!

still missing wifey and bump like mad thou
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

No, still here till around 9 Sep. at least im not in a bloody hotel now, i have moved into an apartment, so that is a lot better!!

still missing wifey and bump like mad thou
Is there no way they can come out for a wee visit ???
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Is there no way they can come out for a wee visit ???
at 6 months preggers, a 20 hour trip is prob not best. itwould take

1 flight Dubai to Soeul 10 Hours
1 flight Soeul to Pusan 1 Hour
1 ferry Pusan to Okpo 2 Hours

Bit too much on her own,

it would be great thou
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:21 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Apparently not ..the mistery continues
the case of the mysterious mouse... hmmm
i deduce that it was wearing clogs and danced on the stairs
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

i know i posted this on another site, but if your scottish you will laugh at this muppet guarenteed.

If your not, trust me, its funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGO3Yj5gbms

Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gedge
the case of the mysterious mouse... hmmm
i deduce that it was wearing clogs and danced on the stairs
That's it !!!!...their all high ....been to Amsterdam....thanks Gedge
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

i know i posted this on another site, but if your scottish you will laugh at this muppet guarenteed.

If your not, trust me, its funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGO3Yj5gbms

Sure I would have but my ''big brother''won't let me access Youtube

Thanks anyway

Shame about wife and bump, but never mind 9th Sept will fly by, you'll see BE passes some time
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Sure I would have but my ''big brother''won't let me access Youtube

Thanks anyway

Shame about wife and bump, but never mind 9th Sept will fly by, you'll see BE passes some time

try www3.youtube.com
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

try www3.youtube.com
tried ...Nooop ''Big Brother'' tooo mean
Old Aug 14th 2007, 12:04 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his
tomato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His

only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty badly because it looks like I won't be able to
plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be
digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would
be over.

I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the bodies. Love,
Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and
dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized
to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another

letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do
under the circumstances. Love you, Vinnie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.