Reload this Page >

Christmas Wishes to you all

Christmas Wishes to you all

Old Dec 24th 2007, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Christmas Wishes to you all

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
She is beautiful, is she tracking where Santa is on www.noradsanta.org ??? He's getting close
Thanks for the link...lovely intro but it got a bit complicated after that.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Yes, doing her Rihanna impersonation...the Umbrella Song for those who don't know, her absolute favourite.
Hoow many goats and camels do you want for exchange???
Old Dec 24th 2007, 3:10 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
Hoow many goats and camels do you want for exchange???
Are you in the habit of lusting after four year old girls?
Old Dec 24th 2007, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Christmas Wishes to you all

Merry Christmas to everyone out in the middle east. I hope to be out there with the rest of you for next Christmas. Roll on 2008.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Are you in the habit of lusting after four year old girls?
Whoohoo look at them peepers!!Infinity pools......
L.Heart, think maybe you should take some serious 'Assertiveness' Training Classes.......Repeat after me:
No Darling much as I love you, I am not buying Tiffany Diamonds for your tenth b'day party bags.
No, a Louis Vuitton trolley bag is NOT requisite for Brownie Camp.
Absolutely not- your own chalet in the Swiss Alps is NOT a fair reward for getting 3 A Grades!

Happy Christmas.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:04 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
Whoohoo look at them peepers!!Infinity pools......
L.Heart, think maybe you should take some serious 'Assertiveness' Training Classes.......Repeat after me:
No Darling much as I love you, I am not buying Tiffany Diamonds for your tenth b'day party bags.
No, a Louis Vuitton trolley bag is NOT requisite for Brownie Camp.
Absolutely not- your own chalet in the Swiss Alps is NOT a fair reward for getting 3 A Grades!

Happy Christmas.
You are the #1 entertainment on here.. you belong on stage..
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:15 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
You are the #1 entertainment on here.. you belong on stage..
Uhuh.....I know! One leaving in 5 minutes.....
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
Uhuh.....I know! One leaving in 5 minutes.....
But, why ae you not out? thought it was just the saddos in on Xmas eve...
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:27 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But, why ae you not out? thought it was just the saddos in on Xmas eve...

Never let it be said I am a Saddo!!!!

I've been out- it was thrilling.Refer my earlier post when I got a very unexpected nonetheless touching invite down your way to the pinkbubblyfest. Had to decline as I was hosting the Insufferables(Management twats) today.Well the Insufferables are now the Incredibles-despite stoney stares and wide jawed yawns-they are staying another day in AD!!!

What did I do Santa?????
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:35 pm

[QUOTE=Eva;5702530]Never let it be said I am a Saddo!!!!

I've been out- it was thrilling.Refer my earlier post when I got a very unexpected nonetheless touching invite down your way to the pinkbubblyfest. Had to decline as I was hosting the Insufferables(Management twats) today.Well the Insufferables are now the Incredibles-despite stoney stares and wide jawed yawns-they are staying another day in AD!!!

What did I do Santa?????[/QUOT

As long as you didn't do santa.. I am awaiting his call..
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=beebee;5702538]
Originally Posted by Eva

What did I do Santa?????[/QUOT

As long as you didn't do santa.. I am awaiting his call..

Hahaahaha- No, I'll stick with his little helpers with the big feet
and sticky out ears.Santa wants all the cookies and brandy anyway....
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:45 pm

[QUOTE=Eva;5702548]

Hahaahaha- No, I'll stick with his little helpers with the big feet
and sticky out ears.Santa wants all the cookies and brandy anyway....
Oh shit.. ffgot the mince pies and brandy, and I have no carrots for Rudolph.. better find something else to tempt them..
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=beebee;5702561]
Originally Posted by Eva

Oh shit.. ffgot the mince pies and brandy, and I have no carrots for Rudolph.. better find something else to tempt them..
Oh just show them the Millenium Lunch Menu-they will do one;half their family's in the Reindeer Casserole.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:03 pm

[QUOTE=Eva;5702589]

Oh just show them the Millenium Lunch Menu-they will do one;half their family's in the Reindeer Casserole.
santa can have a vodka and Rudolph can have a plate of catfood..
Old Dec 24th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

I've been out- it was thrilling.Refer my earlier post when I got a very unexpected nonetheless touching invite down your way to the pinkbubblyfest. Had to decline as I was hosting the Insufferables(Management twats) today.
What did I do Santa?????
Well the next time you are our way pm me and we will do a gathering!

Happy Christmas thing to you all and I just want to state here and now that I am NOT responsible for Selfn's behaviour at the Christmas Brunch tomoro!! But rest assured I will report back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.