Christmas Wishes to you all

Christmas Wishes to you all

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:47 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Christmas Wishes to you all

Originally Posted by penky
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:48 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
your turn, pick a country
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:48 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by penky
your turn, pick a country
spain
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:50 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
spain
ok, meet ya there
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 8:11 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

And a Bah Humbug to all from those of us that will be working christmas day
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 8:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
And a Bah Humbug to all from those of us that will be working christmas day
oh....you're still having the hump then....didn't you just have a couple of days off then?
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:50 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh....you're still having the hump then....didn't you just have a couple of days off then?
Spent the whole of Eid trying to shake a chest infection. Getting to the stage where I want to go home just so I can rest but my passport is with the ministry getting the residential stamp done so I am stuck here, on my own and 3000 miles away from the wife and daughter.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Spent the whole of Eid trying to shake a chest infection. Getting to the stage where I want to go home just so I can rest but my passport is with the ministry getting the residential stamp done so I am stuck here, on my own and 3000 miles away from the wife and daughter.
Try and make the most of it, know it's not going to be easy and stuff the phone bill, just call, at different times of day just to catch up with what they are all doing, better lots of short calls than one big long call.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 11:37 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear that...
on a brighter note...on dr Phil last night was a woman with deaf/blind triplets...makes most other trouble pale...my oh my
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear that...
on a brighter note...on dr Phil last night was a woman with deaf/blind triplets...makes most other trouble pale...my oh my
You watch Opera too ???
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 11:42 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
You watch Opera too ???
no....can't stand the singing
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

no....can't stand the singing

Thank god, was getting worried for a bit there....
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:37 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

heres hopeing you all have a very merry christmas and a happy new year,
may see some of you soon

xx
Old Dec 24th 2007, 10:25 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mythic
heres hopeing you all have a very merry christmas and a happy new year,
may see some of you soon

xx
Bah humbug...get back to work you band of revellers.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lionheart
Bah humbug...get back to work you band of revellers.
We all know that you don't mean it Lionheart, you big warm, fluffy softie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.