Christmas Presents

Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Christmas Presents

Originally Posted by shiva
if any other twat in this god forsaken shit hole decides to do some, answer an email, phone call etc today maybe i can!

apart from that good post mate
Amen to that pal.

One more day then I'm off and back to blighty, hopefully, for a ****-wit (work-related) free 9 days.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Shiva when Christmas ends up like the one you are heading too it isn't fun. We stopped all that years ago. We three are normally at home alone eating whatever we fancy and enjoying our gifts. It won't be long before our daughter is grown up and we want to enjoy our family time. We don't need visitors from UK or feel the need to visit family in the UK, we are happy with our little unit.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
What do you want for Christmas if money was no object?

What do you want for Christmas if you were being sensible?

What do you think you'll get? Are you even bothered anymore given that most of you have seen 50+ Christmas Days already?
1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) Some roof-top lights for the Patrol, No.

I'm not as miserable as this may sound... I really like Christmas. But I really am not fussed by this present giving shit. It's great to see Mini get all the toys and I'll play with his lego - but I'm not fussed if I get anything or not.

Doesn't help that it's my birthday a couple of days before - it just becomes a few days of receiving gifts I don't want. If I wanted them, I would have bought them during the year anyway.

Last edited by Millhouse; Dec 18th 2012 at 11:42 am.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) Some roof-top lights for the Patrol, No.

I'm not as miserable as this may sound... I really like Christmas. But I really am not fussed by this present giving shit. It's great to see Mini get all the toys and I'll play with his lego - but I'm not fussed if I get anything or not.

Doesn't help that it's my birthday a couple of days before - it just becomes a few days of receiving gifts I don't want. If I wanted them, I would have bought them during the year anyway.
Ah yes, the nearby Birthday. Boxing Day is Granny's 80th. This is a greater fuss than Xmas.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, the nearby Birthday. Boxing Day is Granny's 80th. This is a greater fuss than Xmas.
and so it should be
Old Dec 18th 2012, 12:16 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

**** off
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

We're taking the hassle outta Xmas, lunch out on the day, Xmas hampers x4 UK mail order to the 4 bits of family at home. No cards (donation to charity instead). A present each for hubs & I followed by a 3 day gettaway trip to Muscat. No present rule agreed with my folks (they live in rural Spain where they have to travel nearly an hour to pick up parcels from the post office).

Roll on 2013 & Cherry Mistmas to you all!
Old Dec 18th 2012, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

On a serious note I have a shit ton of work on and work from home. Because my parents were coming out we have taken my son out of nursery for the month, ostensibly so they can see him and spend the time babysitting while I work. The reality is they are both ****ing senile and I am babysitting both them and my son while trying to get a metric shit ton of stuff done before everyone ****s off for Christmas holidays, straight after Christmas we are flying to the UK to see the wife's senile parents, again where I will have to work and babysit whilst wrestling with the worst internet connection known to mankind.

Normally I just hate the palava and unnecessary stress that abounds at this time of year. I really fail to see why every year its such a ****ing drama for one day. As a hobby I spend my weekends running motorsports events and every year run the desert challenge rally with 150 moving objects across the empty quarter, I fail to see why that is easier to arrange and run that than christmas ****ing dinner.

Whilst I am really looking forward to having christmas with my wife and son, the rest of it can go **** itself this year.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 4:26 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

I'll play with his lego
Lol - I have specifically bought Mr OS his own Lego this year for his birthday present (zombie castle or some such shit)
Old Dec 18th 2012, 4:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Given that out of the last three christmases I spent christmas evening twice in a police cell, this year I'd rather like to be in my own bed this christmas evening....

Last edited by OleJanx; Dec 18th 2012 at 5:04 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Scamp

What do you think you'll get? Are you even bothered anymore given that most of you have seen 50+ Christmas Days already?/QUOTE]

Round the world trip please.

Sensible- new phone- which I will be purchasing as soon as I get a minute

What I'll get- nothing - sob smilie

Also if money was no object, I would also like a baby panda please

Last edited by kittycat1; Dec 18th 2012 at 7:05 pm. Reason: adding panda
Old Dec 19th 2012, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kittycat1;10440350]
There you go Kc, Merry Christmas darling
Attached Thumbnails Christmas Presents-images.jpeg  
Old Dec 19th 2012, 3:27 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=kittycat1;10440350]

What do you think you'll get? Are you even bothered anymore given that most of you have seen 50+ Christmas Days already?/QUOTE]

Round the world trip please.

Sensible- new phone- which I will be purchasing as soon as I get a minute

What I'll get- nothing - sob smilie

What are you doing for Xmas and New Year KC?
Old Dec 19th 2012, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Pats- that is soooo cute! I really want a panda _ the panda below is clinging to a police officers leg after an earthquake- Awwwwgasm- sooo cute.

Scampy, I am off to Australia mate- fly on Friday ( so at least if it is the end of the world I'm in a plane), xmas, new year and my bday, cannot wait
Old Dec 19th 2012, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

forgot the pic=- durr!
Attached Thumbnails Christmas Presents-98305204336420788_bwikxlck_c.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.