Christmas Plans?

Old Dec 19th 2013, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas Plans?

I'm going home tonight! Have been working like a dog so thoroughly looking forwards to being home with friends and family and enjoying a traditional Christmas yay! Not looking forwards to the airport tonight though- I imagine it will be chaos!
Old Dec 20th 2013, 6:25 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here in the U freezing wet cold K :-)
Old Dec 20th 2013, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I am here.... having breakfast at Al Qasr then I am going to watch the 2nd Hobbits movie and then on to friends for a late Christmas lunch. I am having friends over on Boxing day for a 2nd Christmas lunch.
Going out on a friend's boat on NYE to watch the fireworks and a nice lunch with friends on NY's day and a few parties and meetups in between
Old Dec 20th 2013, 8:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I drank loads of proper ale, hot cider and mulled wine last night.

Going to do the same today, once I've seen Granny obviously....
Old Dec 20th 2013, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

bodieanddoyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Back to the UK on Monday. Get in!!! Very excited, missed my mummy loads and can't wait to get my beautiful English cats out of this dusty pit and back to the cold green grass of England. Yay! Eta - mother is pulling out the stops for Xmas dinner. Sod the turkey, it'll be leg of lamb, shoulder of pork and a roast gammon. And any other pork product you can think of.
Old Dec 20th 2013, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Meow
That's what I said. I have three.
That's what I said. Currently have two uk cats, one saudi cat we've adopted that will be moving with us when we finally return to the uk, two more rescues that I'm getting adopted, and then approx 15 in the garden. It's never bloody ending. Although have got all but three neutered so there shouldn't be any more additions (inshallah...)
Old Dec 20th 2013, 3:21 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bodieanddoyle
Back to the UK on Monday. Get in!!! Very excited, missed my mummy loads and can't wait to get my beautiful English cats out of this dusty pit and back to the cold green grass of England. Yay! Eta - mother is pulling out the stops for Xmas dinner. Sod the turkey, it'll be leg of lamb, shoulder of pork and a roast gammon. And any other pork product you can think of.
You are flying your cats back for a few weeks? Is that not stressful for them?
Old Dec 20th 2013, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fossildog
You are flying your cats back for a few weeks? Is that not stressful for them?
No, flying them back for good. If I had had any clue at all how appalling it was out here in terms of health and vet care I'd never have taken them out here in the first place. Husbands not too impressed either... Expensive 5 month holiday for them....
Old Dec 21st 2013, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
That's what I said. I have three.
Same here....
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 6:47 am