Yes
63.16%
No
36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Christmas drinsk pt 3

Old Dec 11th 2010, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Christmas drinsk pt 3

Originally Posted by The Dean
I never made it.

SZR was solid - and stationary. Ironically, this was due to one bit of the road being closed for about 40 minutes (according to nice Mr Taxi) due to VIPs on their way to something going on at ........... the Madinat.
Nah, there was an accident in the outside lane, screwed the SZR completely.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

There was;

Hello Kitty
Meow
GuyinUAE
Glyster
Purdey
and me

small group but quality people

Spugsy was on a works thing.

Dean = Muppet!
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:19 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Got out of my work thing at 1am and figured that might be a bit late...

Glad you had fun. I'll be at the next one!

Flying to the UK tomorrow though. See you in 2011.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Meow turned up? She wasn't swanning it with Lady Medusa and Patsy?

Originally Posted by kittycat1
There was;

Hello Kitty
Meow
GuyinUAE
Glyster
Purdey
and me

Dean = Muppet!
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
There was;

Hello Kitty
Meow
GuyinUAE
Glyster
Purdey
and me

Dean = Muppet!
When is the next one? Who isn't going away?

30th of Dec - warm up for new year?
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:56 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's wait until Mrs. Millhouse is away on home leave next summer. I suspect you're rather more fun when she's not around.

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
When is the next one? Who isn't going away?

30th of Dec - warm up for new year?
Old Dec 12th 2010, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Let's wait until Mrs. Millhouse is away on home leave next summer. I suspect you're rather more fun when she's not around.
she is away...
Old Dec 12th 2010, 4:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Meow turned up? She wasn't swanning it with Lady Medusa and Patsy?
You are a very weird boy.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
A not-so-imaginary story............

The Dean walks up to the door of Left Bank:

Meet-and-Greet Man: "Good evening sir"
The Dean: "I'm loooking for a group booked under the name Cat"
MaGM: "I think the group you're looking for is inside on the left hand side Sir"
TD: "Thank you"
[walks in, can't see group, but spots Madam Medusa]
TD: "Hello"
MM: "Hello"
TD: "I thought you weren't coming tonight"
MM: "I'm not"
TD: "What do you mean?"
MM: "You're in the wrong Left Bank................."
hahaha, yeah, you were the last person i expected to bump into on thursday night...my friend had no idea what it was all about, she had never heard of be...

MM, xx
Old Dec 12th 2010, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Purdey is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by glynster
No photos were taken at all unfortunately syb.
Was good to meet the few that turned up and a big thank you to Kittycat for making the effort
Yes, KittyCat, well done!
Old Dec 12th 2010, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hahaha, yeah, you were the last person i expected to bump into on thursday night...my friend had no idea what it was all about, she had never heard of be...

MM, xx
That's OK - I'd never heard of your friend either............