Yes
63.16%
No
36.84%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Christmas drinsk pt 3

Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas drinsk pt 3

Ok so you don't have to go through all the waffle on the other thread, Thursday 9th december, from 8pm at Leftbank in Souk Al Bahar.

I'll be there with bells on and look forwards to meeting some of you- others I could live without but hey we shall see who rocks up.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:12 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas drinsk pt 3

I'll be at another party elsewhere. Just thought I'd post that to piss of the Guydude.

Oh, and shouldn't it be drinks?
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I did notice the typo but then decided it was kind of apt.
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

name and shame, who dont you want to meet...come on lets ave it.
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

You couldn't piss me off RK, when it comes down to it, you're just spoiling it for the others, now go and stand in the corner and be a good boy!
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:20 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE
You couldn't piss me off RK, when it comes down to it, you're just spoiling it for the others, now go and stand in the corner and be a good boy!
spoiling what exactly? lets not be so serious. its a night out. its meant to be fun.

Set up a closed invite facebook page FFS
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:25 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

I wont be there hope that helps somehow

however how about a poll for who would like to be there and can't make it?
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Commander, I'm far too nice to do such a thing! although I really really want Umbrella to come.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

weasal if you'd like to send me cash I'll make sure we all have a drink on your behalf xxx
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Ok so you don't have to go through all the waffle on the other thread, Thursday 9th december, from 8pm at Leftbank in Souk Al Bahar.

I'll be there with bells on and look forwards to meeting some of you- others I could live without but hey we shall see who rocks up.
leftbank?gah, its a bit shite.....but aye, reckon I could get myself out to say hello.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by commander
spoiling what exactly? lets not be so serious. its a night out. its meant to be fun.

Set up a closed invite facebook page FFS
There was more than a hint of sarcasm there!
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:37 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

weasal if you'd like to send me cash I'll make sure we all have a drink on your behalf xxx
I'm uncomfortable giving cash to women
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:38 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a corporate do that night. Open bar with endless free booze. Will be brilliant...for everyone except me. I can't drink alcohol that night as I have a major regatta the next day.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmm Weasal but your ok giving it to boys?

Change of venue- we are all going to a party with Ethos
Old Nov 18th 2010, 9:15 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kitty for trying to arrange something......and having to put up with all the people who say no they wont come, belittle the idea, who cant see the point or boast that they have 'real' friends (dont we all !) and so dont need to meet people from a forum blah blah blah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.