British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Christmas drinsk pt 3 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/christmas-drinsk-pt-3-a-693989/)

kittycat1 Nov 18th 2010 8:09 am

Christmas drinsk pt 3

Ok so you don't have to go through all the waffle on the other thread, Thursday 9th december, from 8pm at Leftbank in Souk Al Bahar.

I'll be there with bells on and look forwards to meeting some of you- others I could live without but hey we shall see who rocks up. :D

Roadking Nov 18th 2010 8:12 am

Re: Christmas drinsk pt 3

I'll be at another party elsewhere. Just thought I'd post that to piss of the Guydude.

Oh, and shouldn't it be drinks?

kittycat1 Nov 18th 2010 8:18 am

I did notice the typo but then decided it was kind of apt. :drinkwine::drinkwine:

commander Nov 18th 2010 8:18 am

name and shame, who dont you want to meet...come on lets ave it.:D

GuyinUAE Nov 18th 2010 8:18 am

You couldn't piss me off RK, when it comes down to it, you're just spoiling it for the others, now go and stand in the corner and be a good boy!

commander Nov 18th 2010 8:20 am

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE (Post 8989111)
You couldn't piss me off RK, when it comes down to it, you're just spoiling it for the others, now go and stand in the corner and be a good boy!

spoiling what exactly? lets not be so serious. its a night out. its meant to be fun.

Set up a closed invite facebook page FFS :D

weasel central Nov 18th 2010 8:25 am

I wont be there :thumbup: hope that helps somehow

however how about a poll for who would like to be there and can't make it? :D

kittycat1 Nov 18th 2010 8:26 am

Commander, I'm far too nice to do such a thing! ;) although I really really want Umbrella to come.

kittycat1 Nov 18th 2010 8:28 am

weasal if you'd like to send me cash I'll make sure we all have a drink on your behalf xxx

Spugsy Nov 18th 2010 8:28 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8989100)
Ok so you don't have to go through all the waffle on the other thread, Thursday 9th december, from 8pm at Leftbank in Souk Al Bahar.

I'll be there with bells on and look forwards to meeting some of you- others I could live without but hey we shall see who rocks up. :D

leftbank?gah, its a bit shite.....but aye, reckon I could get myself out to say hello.

GuyinUAE Nov 18th 2010 8:35 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 8989113)
spoiling what exactly? lets not be so serious. its a night out. its meant to be fun.

Set up a closed invite facebook page FFS :D

There was more than a hint of sarcasm there!;)

weasel central Nov 18th 2010 8:37 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8989127)
weasal if you'd like to send me cash I'll make sure we all have a drink on your behalf xxx

I'm uncomfortable giving cash to women :rolleyes:

Ethos83 Nov 18th 2010 8:38 am

I have a corporate do that night. Open bar with endless free booze. Will be brilliant...for everyone except me. I can't drink alcohol that night as I have a major regatta the next day.

kittycat1 Nov 18th 2010 8:39 am

hmm Weasal but your ok giving it to boys? :blink:

Change of venue- we are all going to a party with Ethos:D

BangleMan Nov 18th 2010 9:15 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8989100)

Well done Kitty for trying to arrange something......and having to put up with all the people who say no they wont come, belittle the idea, who cant see the point or boast that they have 'real' friends (dont we all !) and so dont need to meet people from a forum blah blah blah

:thumbsup: