Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Christmas Day Meal in Dubai

Christmas Day Meal in Dubai

Old Aug 9th 2010, 11:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas Day Meal in Dubai

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Well I usually have brunch with MM and Mr.MM and kids so why not :-)
The kids stay down the other end of the table :-)
Al Qasr is lovely, loads of fab decorations, the most amazing Christmas trees, great food. Father Christmas for the kids. I love going there.
Think that's where we're going.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 11:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Surely the Christmas spirit is about how YOU feel, not what is around you?

With the way the UK is going, it's as festive here as anywhere and for many people Christmas is about sunshine & warm weather. Ask any Aussie, or people brought up in other climates.
I spent Xmas day at Bondi once, was good, but rubbish compared to home.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Think that's where we're going.
You wiill really enjoy it.
Unless you have young kids make sure you are not booked into the Al Hambra end. It is a bit dark and not much atmosphere.
We will be in the Mj's end :-)
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Bakerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok ok ok, So some of you are so Scrooge like maybe it is best that you sit indoors with a plate of dates, a Black Sants's hat saying Bar Humbug to all those people Happy to follow the tradition in a non Christian country!!

For me, I will give the cook a day off and me and the partner will go out and have some fun.. First the Beach though, so Brunch is out.... Maybe an Egg and Bacon sandwich and a glass of bucks Fiz to get the day going....

OOH, I wonder if I can get some of the miseries on here to sing the theme tune of Eastenders so I dont feel home sick... All Practice now: "DA DA DA DA DUM...."

So, Christmas tree up at the end of November, Cards sent Mid-November and Bucks Fiz from the 01st Dec.....

Last edited by Bakerboy; Aug 9th 2010 at 4:07 pm.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bakerboy
Ok ok ok, So some of you are so Scrooge like maybe it is best that you sit indoors with a plate of dates, a Black Sants's hat saying Bar Humbug to all those people Happy to follow the tradition in a non Christian country!!

For me, I will give the cook a day off and me and the partner will go out and have some fun.. First the Beach though, so Brunch is out.... Maybe an Egg and Bacon sandwich and a glass of bucks Fiz to get the day going....

OOH, I wonder if I can get some of the miseries on here to sing the theme tune of Eastenders so I dont feel home sick... All Practice now: "DA DA DA DA DUM...."

So, Christmas tree up at the end of November, Cards sent Mid-November and Bucks Fiz from the 01st Dec.....
and besides being a Twat.....You are?????
Old Aug 9th 2010, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Look, we all have something to bring to this discussion. But I think from now on the thing you should bring is silence.

Last edited by Bakerboy; Aug 9th 2010 at 5:05 pm.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 5:21 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

a troll....
Old Aug 9th 2010, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Autonomy
a troll....
“You stupid boy!”
Old Aug 9th 2010, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Look, we all have something to bring to this discussion. But I think from now on the thing you should bring is silence.
and definately the one thing that you should refrain from doing is "think"
Old Aug 9th 2010, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

and definately the one thing that you should refrain from doing is "think"
You have a good point.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

do we think the person who primarily bakes and sells bread is our friend from the USSR? I'm not so sure he is!
Old Aug 9th 2010, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
do we think the person who primarily bakes and sells bread is our friend from the USSR? I'm not so sure he is!
I don't think so, he usually comes in softly softly and is normally polite. BB is just stupid

Plus our MH stalker wouldn't know much about Eastenders and Bah HUmbug!!

Last edited by Patsy Stoned; Aug 9th 2010 at 6:24 pm.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

I don't think so, he usually comes in softly softly and is normally polite. BB is just stupid

Plus our MH stalker wouldn't know much about Eastenders and Bah HUmbug!!
Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?

I started off polite.. I think DARLING that you crossed the line...
Old Aug 9th 2010, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Аво́сь да как-нибу́дь до добра́ не доведу́т.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Аво́сь да как-нибу́дь до добра́ не доведу́т.
Translated to this lol

Аво́сь yes as-нибу́дь up to goods not доведу́т.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.