Chippies

Old Apr 21st 2011, 5:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chippies

Originally Posted by Chris_m
Been to the 1 in JBR! Being a fellow scot had heard good things and went with high hopes. Once was enough for me wont be back sadly!, Although am now living in Disc Gardens! Where is the donner kebab shop??
Right next to the shops fella me lad, called 'Kebab house' and it is bloody superb.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point

I live right at the shops! May go a wonder later and have a bit of an explore, cheers bud
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Seedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant futureSeedubs has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
My boss thought people from Boro were Geordies. I set him straight.

As for the football...has been a pretty shocking season, sure enough. Strachan was a big mistake. Mowbray seems to have something about him and has steered us to safety. Maybe next season we will be able to challenge.
Luckily enough when I left the Boro I was in an environment with some Mackems and Geordies, so the difference was more than obvious, well to us anyhow! Smoggies is a fairly recent name (in the last 20 years that is).

Mowbray appears to have steadied the ship, not sure how deep Gibson pockets are these days, that may well determine what sort of season we have next.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 6:46 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris_m
I live right at the shops! May go a wonder later and have a bit of an explore, cheers bud
Chicken kebab in naan bread with chips, AED 31 - it's amazing.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 6:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Seedubs
Luckily enough when I left the Boro I was in an environment with some Mackems and Geordies, so the difference was more than obvious, well to us anyhow! Smoggies is a fairly recent name (in the last 20 years that is).

Mowbray appears to have steadied the ship, not sure how deep Gibson pockets are these days, that may well determine what sort of season we have next.
at least you've pulled away from the bottom three, I wouldn't want to see you lot sink any lower than the championship.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 7:23 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
at least you've pulled away from the bottom three, I wouldn't want to see you lot sink any lower than the championship.
Awww, you're all heart!
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 5:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Amen brother, amen. I'll be back home in August and straight down to Tynemouth for the best fish and chips in the world.
you better head off to Ocean Road in South Shields and try Colmans, they have won tons of awards