Chinese Democracy

Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

arabicsteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chinese Democracy

Anyone heard the new Guns & Roses album. I've listen to half of it and it's certain unlike any of the other albums!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chinese Democracy

Originally Posted by arabicsteve
Anyone heard the new Guns & Roses album. I've listen to half of it and it's certain unlike any of the other albums!
I was expecting this thread to be of a political nature. Hubby was very disappointed.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

arabicsteve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shadya
I was expecting this thread to be of a political nature. Hubby was very disappointed.
It could be construed as political - the album's been banned in China - for some obscure reason!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

I have the song. I didn't like it though, Axel's voice changed big time and for first time listeners they won't recognize him. I think they shouldn't have released it and just kept themselves as part of the greats. They're still are great though.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:48 am
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simao
I have the song. I didn't like it though, Axel's voice changed big time and for first time listeners they won't recognize him. I think they shouldn't have released it and just kept themselves as part of the greats. They're still are great though.
I have the album and really like it. I think some of it is better than some of the old GNR stuff.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

Originally Posted by captainflack
I have the album and really like it. I think some of it is better than some of the old GNR stuff.
I only downloaded this song (yeah am cheap ) I'll probably try to find the rest of the songs.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Without Slash there is no Guns N Roses.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:49 am
W10

Rolling Stone gave it four out of five, which is enough of an indication that it will be crap.

I downloaded most of the album last night and on first listen it doesn't sound too good. Axl is trying too hard to be down wit da kidz...

Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Worldismine
Without Slash there is no Guns N Roses.
Yes...He had a great voice...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
Yes...He had a great voice...
Guns n Roses= SOUND of the late 80s probably even early 90s even thou by then Axl had started trying to turn them into a pop group.

Although Slash could make his guitar speak. Anyone want to listen to a real band thats closer to Guns N Roses then Axls pathetic band check out Velvet Revolver

This vid is when Slash was still with GnR
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SCplsXu1HRk

Last edited by Worldismine; Nov 26th 2008 at 10:27 pm. Reason: Stupid imbed did not work
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:24 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Worldismine
Son, Music is not all about vocals. Although Slash did make his guitar speak >
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="twat" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCplsXu1HRk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="bucket"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="monkey face"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCplsXu1HRk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="arse" allowfullscreen="wank" width="425" height="344"></embed></object