British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Child marriage in Iran & KSA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/child-marriage-iran-ksa-769235/)

moneypenny20 Aug 24th 2012 11:20 am

Re: Child marriage in Iran & KSA

Originally Posted by shiva (Post 10244173)
i'd like to say i lack the words, unfortunately i dont but i shall however save them for a time and place where i wont be deported for voicing them.

I'm in Aus, tell me what you want to say and I'll say it for you. ;)

redShark Aug 29th 2012 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 10244164)
Islam teaches that Mohammad was the most perfect example of a man, a standard to follow and be proud of. It teaches that it is also the final revelation from god for all time. Everything in it is complete, perfect and it is forbidden to abridge anything.

With that in mind Saudi and Iran are actually being proper Muslims in this regard. A lot of Muslim terrorists are simply emulating their founder by waging war on infidels. Islam spread for centuries by war and little else.

Unless they are willing to completely disregard huge and fundamental parts of their believe little will change. No other religion tells people they may lie to non-believers to defend their faith. No other religion demands the death penalty for leaving as far as I can tell either.

And people wonder why I go on about it...

N.

If I can still recall, it was not the Muslims who dropped two nuclear bombs on two civilian cities!!!

britexpat76 Aug 30th 2012 4:06 am

Originally Posted by redShark (Post 10253661)
If I can still recall, it was not the Muslims who dropped two nuclear bombs on two civilian cities!!!

I've just woken up, so excuse me if I'm wrong but as far as I recall a 'nucleur' bomb has never been dropped on a city.

moneypenny20 Aug 30th 2012 4:09 am

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10254087)
I've just woken up, so excuse me if I'm wrong but as far as I recall a 'nucleur' bomb has never been dropped on a city.

Do we have non civilian cities?

seven seas Aug 30th 2012 4:23 am

So because a previous US government used nuclear weapons on civilians in Japan, YOU can rape a ten-year-old child?

Meow Aug 30th 2012 6:12 am

Originally Posted by seven seas (Post 10254105)
So because a previous US government used nuclear weapons on civilians in Japan, YOU can rape a ten-year-old child?

Don't you just love the totally warped 'logic' of the terminally brainwashed? :rolleyes:

Millhouse Aug 30th 2012 6:16 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10254196)
Don't you just love the totally warped 'logic' of the terminally brainwashed? :rolleyes:

Interestingly, and I'm not justifying this, they think the same of us when they see the hypocrisy in our societies.

Meow Aug 30th 2012 6:26 am

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 10254198)
Interestingly, and I'm not justifying this, they think the same of us when they see the hypocrisy in our societies.

See his post earlier in this thread. Attempting to justify child rape because the nuclear bombs in WW11 is one of the worst arguments I have ever seem.

I know you like to oppose anything I say, but surely you cannot back up that kind of statement. You're not a liberal apologist and you know perfectly well that criticising one course of action is not the automatice defence of another.

Millhouse Aug 30th 2012 6:34 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10254206)
See his post earlier in this thread. Attempting to justify child rape because the nuclear bombs in WW11 is one of the worst arguments I have ever seem.

I know you like to oppose anything I say, but surely you cannot back up that kind of statement. You're not a liberal apologist and you know perfectly well that criticising one course of action is not the automatice defence of another.

Correct. I am not a liberal apologist by any stretch, and I'm not trying to oppose everything you say. Further, as I said, I'm not justifying it either - but what you need to understand is that they don't see it as rape due to some weird ****ed up beliefs and that they see our actions as equally appalling too. This is why you get these nut case posters on here... I'm sure there is an ArabExpats.com somewhere where occasionally a Brit shows up and spouts something they see as normal and get blasted and called insane :)

Bahtatboy Aug 30th 2012 6:51 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 10254094)
Do we have non civilian cities?

Sheikh Zayed Military City

Meow Aug 30th 2012 7:12 am

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 10254209)
Correct. I am not a liberal apologist by any stretch, and I'm not trying to oppose everything you say. Further, as I said, I'm not justifying it either - but what you need to understand is that they don't see it as rape due to some weird ****ed up beliefs and that they see our actions as equally appalling too. This is why you get these nut case posters on here... I'm sure there is an ArabExpats.com somewhere where occasionally a Brit shows up and spouts something they see as normal and get blasted and called insane :)

But you and I know that they are wrong and we're right. :nod:

moneypenny20 Aug 30th 2012 7:21 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10254227)
Sheikh Zayed Military City

Never heard of it so it can't exist ;) Any more in the 'real' world? :D

Boomhauer Aug 30th 2012 8:16 am

While I do not think the US should have dropped them, recal that Imperial Japan was genocidal and expansionist like Islam.

Beaverstate Aug 30th 2012 8:25 am

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 10254345)
While I do not think the US should have dropped them, recal that Imperial Japan was genocidal and expansionist like Islam.

Unbelievable where this subject pops up.

mikewot Aug 30th 2012 8:52 am

http://comerecommended.com/files/201...mbulance1.jpeg