Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Child marriage in Iran & KSA

Child marriage in Iran & KSA

Old Aug 24th 2012, 11:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Child marriage in Iran & KSA

Originally Posted by shiva
i'd like to say i lack the words, unfortunately i dont but i shall however save them for a time and place where i wont be deported for voicing them.
I'm in Aus, tell me what you want to say and I'll say it for you.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Islam teaches that Mohammad was the most perfect example of a man, a standard to follow and be proud of. It teaches that it is also the final revelation from god for all time. Everything in it is complete, perfect and it is forbidden to abridge anything.

With that in mind Saudi and Iran are actually being proper Muslims in this regard. A lot of Muslim terrorists are simply emulating their founder by waging war on infidels. Islam spread for centuries by war and little else.

Unless they are willing to completely disregard huge and fundamental parts of their believe little will change. No other religion tells people they may lie to non-believers to defend their faith. No other religion demands the death penalty for leaving as far as I can tell either.

And people wonder why I go on about it...

N.
If I can still recall, it was not the Muslims who dropped two nuclear bombs on two civilian cities!!!
Old Aug 30th 2012, 4:06 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
If I can still recall, it was not the Muslims who dropped two nuclear bombs on two civilian cities!!!
I've just woken up, so excuse me if I'm wrong but as far as I recall a 'nucleur' bomb has never been dropped on a city.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 4:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I've just woken up, so excuse me if I'm wrong but as far as I recall a 'nucleur' bomb has never been dropped on a city.
Do we have non civilian cities?
Old Aug 30th 2012, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

So because a previous US government used nuclear weapons on civilians in Japan, YOU can rape a ten-year-old child?
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:12 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
So because a previous US government used nuclear weapons on civilians in Japan, YOU can rape a ten-year-old child?

Don't you just love the totally warped 'logic' of the terminally brainwashed?
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Don't you just love the totally warped 'logic' of the terminally brainwashed?
Interestingly, and I'm not justifying this, they think the same of us when they see the hypocrisy in our societies.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:26 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Interestingly, and I'm not justifying this, they think the same of us when they see the hypocrisy in our societies.

See his post earlier in this thread. Attempting to justify child rape because the nuclear bombs in WW11 is one of the worst arguments I have ever seem.

I know you like to oppose anything I say, but surely you cannot back up that kind of statement. You're not a liberal apologist and you know perfectly well that criticising one course of action is not the automatice defence of another.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
See his post earlier in this thread. Attempting to justify child rape because the nuclear bombs in WW11 is one of the worst arguments I have ever seem.

I know you like to oppose anything I say, but surely you cannot back up that kind of statement. You're not a liberal apologist and you know perfectly well that criticising one course of action is not the automatice defence of another.
Correct. I am not a liberal apologist by any stretch, and I'm not trying to oppose everything you say. Further, as I said, I'm not justifying it either - but what you need to understand is that they don't see it as rape due to some weird ****ed up beliefs and that they see our actions as equally appalling too. This is why you get these nut case posters on here... I'm sure there is an ArabExpats.com somewhere where occasionally a Brit shows up and spouts something they see as normal and get blasted and called insane
Old Aug 30th 2012, 6:51 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Do we have non civilian cities?
Sheikh Zayed Military City
Old Aug 30th 2012, 7:12 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Correct. I am not a liberal apologist by any stretch, and I'm not trying to oppose everything you say. Further, as I said, I'm not justifying it either - but what you need to understand is that they don't see it as rape due to some weird ****ed up beliefs and that they see our actions as equally appalling too. This is why you get these nut case posters on here... I'm sure there is an ArabExpats.com somewhere where occasionally a Brit shows up and spouts something they see as normal and get blasted and called insane

But you and I know that they are wrong and we're right.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 7:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Sheikh Zayed Military City
Never heard of it so it can't exist Any more in the 'real' world?
Old Aug 30th 2012, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

While I do not think the US should have dropped them, recal that Imperial Japan was genocidal and expansionist like Islam.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 8:25 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
While I do not think the US should have dropped them, recal that Imperial Japan was genocidal and expansionist like Islam.
Unbelievable where this subject pops up.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 8:52 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.