British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Chessey chart pop night out for girls (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/chessey-chart-pop-night-out-girls-500979/)

lofty1 Dec 21st 2007 4:58 am

Chessey chart pop night out for girls

Hello

I am partner to Lofty and I have a friend coming over to Dunai in January!!
I need to know where to take her for a night out. Unsure of the clubs/bars here.
We want pop/chart music where we can have a laugh without loads of men oggling! Please can anyone help. In the UK we usually go to walkabout, reflex that sort of thing but dont want anywhere dead with no one in there. English mostly wanted

Please help :confused:

Madam Medusa Dec 21st 2007 8:33 am

Re: Chessey chart pop night out for girls

Originally Posted by lofty1 (Post 5691230)
Hello

I need to know where to take her for a night out. Unsure of the clubs/bars here.
We want pop/chart music where we can have a laugh without loads of men oggling! Please can anyone help. In the UK we usually go to walkabout, reflex that sort of thing but dont want anywhere dead with no one in there. English mostly wanted

it'd be difficult to recommend anywhere here where you won't get loads of men oggling, lmao...

but, for a cheesy night, Double Deckers on a Friday, or the Cheese night at Chi at the Lodge, or Chris Fisher is doing an 80s night at Barasti on a Saturday, not sure whether that is continuing in Jan but you can check Time Out...

MM, xx

Rumble Tumble Dec 21st 2007 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5691583)
it'd be difficult to recommend anywhere here where you won't get loads of men oggling, lmao...

but, for a cheesy night, Double Deckers on a Friday, or the Cheese night at Chi at the Lodge, or Chris Fisher is doing an 80s night at Barasti on a Saturday, not sure whether that is continuing in Jan but you can check Time Out...

MM, xx

Cripes that is definately a tall order for Dubai lmao ~ the going to a club/bar without getting ogglers.

RT xx

Patsy Stoned Dec 21st 2007 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble (Post 5693452)
Cripes that is definately a tall order for Dubai lmao ~ the going to a club/bar without getting ogglers.

RT xx

well unless you are with the fat ugly group!:D

Rumble Tumble Dec 22nd 2007 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned (Post 5693462)

Is there such a thing, well if i keep eating mince pies i better join them too? :rofl:

T@ x

Inselaffen Dec 23rd 2007 4:48 am

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned (Post 5693462)

and where does one find them. might even pull :p

Buzz Lightyear Dec 23rd 2007 5:21 am

Originally Posted by lofty1 (Post 5691230)
Hello

If you girls get intimedated by the blokes looking at you and perving at you both, im am more than happy to offer a ONE TO ONE perving session to you both....god im a nice bloke...:thumbsup:

Happy Crimbo....