Cheeky Bugger !

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheeky Bugger !

AN INTERNATIONAL rugby star has branded Castleford "ugly" in a blistering attack on the town.
New Zealand Warriors' hooker Ian Henderson – brother of former Castleford Tigers' player Andy and Wakefield Wildcats' centre Kevin – made the comments in an Australian newspaper when asked where was the worst place he had lived.

He answered: "A place in England called Castleford, in Yorkshire, up north in the middle of the country. You've got no idea.

"I think that and a town next to it called Pontefract. They rate in the worst towns to live in in England, I've heard it rumoured.

"It's dull, always grey, everyone just goes to the pub and drinks themselves silly, there's nothing for young people to do.

"It's really ugly.

"(There are) Too many mush-ohs – 'mates' in Yorkshire – they've got rotten teeth, need a bath, run around drinking, big beer belly, just watch the footie.

"For someone coming from the coast and moving there it just kills you."

All three Henderson brothers, who were born in the UK but brought up in Australia, are playing for Scotland in the Rugby League World Cup in Australia this month.

Former Bradford Bulls' player Ian is understood to have lived in the district with Andy before he was signed by Warriors.

Australian residents William and Shelagh Johnson contacted the Express about Ian's damning tirade in the Central Coast Express Advocate.

Shelagh said: "We know nothing about your neck of the woods or rugby but felt strongly that his comments were offensive and an insult to the people of Castleford and Pontefract after they had given him a chance to live there.

"If the people of Castleford are as passionate about the game as the Australians, then his comments were uncalled for and hurtful.

"Even if he didn't like living in the UK there were better ways to express it, that's our personal opinion."

A spokesman for New Zealand Warriors said Ian's comments were not a club matter.

He could not be reached for comment.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheeky Bugger !

But is it true?!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
But is it true?!
Excellent point Miss D, I haven't the slightest.I am asking myself: do I care?
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Excellent point Miss D, I haven't the slightest.I am asking myself: do I care?
would anyone?!

apart from the northern bloke that is.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Errrrrrrr..................unfortunately Yes !

But i am not from Castleford before you start, I bathe regularly and my teeth aren't rotten.................I havent got any !

BTW -MD - Ithink you may look good in a Cas shirt! (Number 9)
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Errrrrrrr..................unfortunately Yes !

But i am not from Castleford before you start, I bathe regularly and my teeth aren't rotten.................I havent got any !

BTW -MD - Ithink you may look good in a Cas shirt! (Number 9)
what colour is it?....very important you know!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Abso Miss D.
Most important detail too when SF buys you your first car post test.
Colour, colour, colourTo hell with performance.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Abso Miss D.
Most important detail too when SF buys you your first car post test.
Colour, colour, colourTo hell with performance.
Thankyou! Ive been telling him that all along!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Take a look at my avatar MD, Castleford shirt !
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Take a look at my avatar MD, Castleford shirt !
Oh,well yellow goes well with a tan so i think i could be pursueded!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thankyou! Ive been telling him that all along!

Wee tip.Don't be rash.Open the doors and make sure the interior colour contrast is to your liking.Also, does your fav tea mug fit in the cup holders and - can you do your lippy in the mirror?.The rest is mere detail.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tut Tut MD - Its Amber !
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva

Wee tip.Don't be rash.Open the doors and make sure the interior colour contrast is to your liking.Also, does your fav tea mug fit in the cup holders and - can you do your lippy in the mirror?.The rest is mere detail.
Thankyou for your wise advice!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:30 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sory forgot.
Measure the height and width of rear parcel shelf for Gucci.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tut Tut MD - Its Amber !
Oooh! sorry Lawrence Llewellyn- Bowen!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.