Reload this Page >

CHARITY BOOK AND DVD SALE

CHARITY BOOK AND DVD SALE

Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CHARITY BOOK AND DVD SALE

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is this the stuff you dropped at the Organic place? I went round there and they said they had nothing? think I better go back
I dropped it off months ago. Maybe they liked the look of my donations...
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:14 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
is that what they call them thesedays?

Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:37 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

let's hope we sell the lot of them then as storage is always a problem
As I have said to Smoochy several times, I can store quite a lot.

-
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:38 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

there are no donations anyway so no need to panic
Er, I have some books & DVDs that I have been given.

Did Lionheart pass on his donation to someone?

-
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:45 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Meow
Er, I have some books & DVDs that I have been given.

Did Lionheart pass on his donation to someone?

-
We will bring ours along on the day.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
As I have said to Smoochy several times, I can store quite a lot.-
Meow - I couldn't bother you with all you had on your plate recently. And anyway, they won't fit into the pajero - I don't think they'll fit into 2 baby pajeros either. I can stand them till Friday - after that?? I will not want all these books in my house ever again.

I will continue picking up books donated by the library if I can deliver them to someone else. Other than that, perhaps I can let Elle know that there are books available and she can store them.

This house drives me insane at the best of times; now I have everyone in the house complaining that we're out of space and you don't want to see my dude losing his temper - He couldn't get to his blessed tools last night
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

To bad I can't make it, I need some nice DVD's to pass the boring hours. Ahwell..

If there are any books from Robert Jordan, the Wheel of Time, can you guys put them aside for me? Already bought part 1 to 4 from Magrudy's, so 5 to 11 are welcome
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:21 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Euc-
To bad I can't make it, I need some nice DVD's to pass the boring hours. Ahwell..

If there are any books from Robert Jordan, the Wheel of Time, can you guys put them aside for me? Already bought part 1 to 4 from Magrudy's, so 5 to 11 are welcome
Good books although get a bit same same around the 9th one. Still a good series though. Should also try Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind, also good.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Good books although get a bit same same around the 9th one. Still a good series though. Should also try Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind, also good.
I read them once already, but didn't ship them out here. 6 was the best one imho, after that it goes down and starts repeating, endless storylines etc.

Then 11 was very good and Jordan dies without finishing Somewhere this week the 12th book will be released, made by Brandon Sanderson with help from notes of Jordan. Originally the 12th book would be the last, but after Jordan's dead nobody believed they could finish it in one book, so they decided to do it in three..

Don't really like Terry Goodkind, Robin Hobb is amazing on the other hand.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I am going mad, I think I collected them and took them to Smoochy's
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:42 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going mad, I think I collected them and took them to Smoochy's
Going?? Yeah, I'm pretty sure you picked them up lol
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:44 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Euc-
I read them once already, but didn't ship them out here. 6 was the best one imho, after that it goes down and starts repeating, endless storylines etc.

Then 11 was very good and Jordan dies without finishing Somewhere this week the 12th book will be released, made by Brandon Sanderson with help from notes of Jordan. Originally the 12th book would be the last, but after Jordan's dead nobody believed they could finish it in one book, so they decided to do it in three..

Don't really like Terry Goodkind, Robin Hobb is amazing on the other hand.
Started another thread before BC scratches our eyes out.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
Meow - I couldn't bother you with all you had on your plate recently. And anyway, they won't fit into the pajero - I don't think they'll fit into 2 baby pajeros either. I can stand them till Friday - after that?? I will not want all these books in my house ever again.

I will continue picking up books donated by the library if I can deliver them to someone else. Other than that, perhaps I can let Elle know that there are books available and she can store them.

This house drives me insane at the best of times; now I have everyone in the house complaining that we're out of space and you don't want to see my dude losing his temper - He couldn't get to his blessed tools last night
Blimey, you sure do moan a lot eh petal?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 12:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Started another thread before BC scratches our eyes out.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Blimey, you sure do moan a lot eh petal?
Perhaps you'd like to keep thousands of books in your hallway for what was supposed to be a couple of weeks and ending up with collecting more and more all through summer ............ in a very small house with 3 adults and a huge dog.

Then we'll see who will moan the loudest - coming from a bloody man, this would crack me up if I wasn't so pissed off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.