Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

CHARITY BOOK AND DVD SALE

CHARITY BOOK AND DVD SALE

Old Oct 18th 2009, 1:54 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHARITY BOOK AND DVD SALE

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you can wear my badge if you are up for that
I can only cope with a few stones....

-
Old Oct 18th 2009, 2:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I can only cope with a few stones....

-
what about Psycho's?
Old Oct 18th 2009, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

what about Psycho's?
i'm sure you know a good psychiatrist you can recommend to sort them out...

MM, xx
Old Oct 18th 2009, 3:40 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i'm sure you know a good psychiatrist you can recommend to sort them out...

MM, xx
you would think so wouldn't you
Old Oct 19th 2009, 4:15 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: CHARITY BOOK AND DVD SALE

Any more spouting rubbish that's not related to the charity event gets culled.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Friday 23rd October at the Lakes Club, we are still needing donations of books and dvd's. Please PM either myself or Meow if you have donations you want to make to the sale. I can collect if necessary You can drop off at Smoochy Girls place in Al Barsha too which will give you a chance to see her jewellery!

Kick off 11 am
NO MORE BOOKS at my house ........... I am going nuts with having Thousands of bags in this Hobbitt House. I also need to pick up more from the library tomorrow and as of tonight, they are all going to be transferred to my yard - sorry but I am claustrophobic as GA knows, and I can't take this clutter anymore.

I originally said I would pick up books when they were supposed to be transferred to somebody else's big house but instead I have had them throughtout the F******* summer

Tonight they start collecting sand .............. sorry !
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:03 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
NO MORE BOOKS at my house ........... I am going nuts with having Thousands of bags in this Hobbitt House. I also need to pick up more from the library tomorrow and as of tonight, they are all going to be transferred to my yard - sorry but I am claustrophobic as GA knows, and I can't take this clutter anymore.

I originally said I would pick up books when they were supposed to be transferred to somebody else's big house but instead I have had them throughtout the F******* summer

Tonight they start collecting sand .............. sorry !
there are no donations anyway so no need to panic
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

there are no donations anyway so no need to panic
I am panicking at the donations that I have and the ones that have to be collected on Tuesday so no future donations will be accepted, Dingbat also gave 2 huge boxes so now my hallway is more of a mess, it will not fit in Betsy so you need to arrange the transportation.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:17 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
I am panicking at the donations that I have and the ones that have to be collected on Tuesday so no future donations will be accepted, Dingbat also gave 2 huge boxes so now my hallway is more of a mess, it will not fit in Betsy so you need to arrange the transportation.
I will come over Friday with my car too
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I will come over Friday with my car too
aye sorry I can't make it, we're off to hatta fort hotel, do youhave a paypal account though? If so I can donate some cash.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:22 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy
aye sorry I can't make it, we're off to hatta fort hotel, do youhave a paypal account though? If so I can donate some cash.
yes Meow has the details for that, I am sure she will pm you
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:26 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Really looking forward to this. Smoochy Girl I'm not surprised you're going crazy, the last time I was at your house the books were literally taking over the villa!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:33 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Really looking forward to this. Smoochy Girl I'm not surprised you're going crazy, the last time I was at your house the books were literally taking over the villa!
let's hope we sell the lot of them then as storage is always a problem
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:39 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

let's hope we sell the lot of them then as storage is always a problem
Let's hope there's a good turn out - I put in a couple of box sets of the first two seasons of Heroes plus some other recent movie DVDs and a load of new books. Will be sure to advertise on Facebook this week - Helping Hands is such a great charity and probably more in need than ever right now.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 9:44 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Let's hope there's a good turn out - I put in a couple of box sets of the first two seasons of Heroes plus some other recent movie DVDs and a load of new books. Will be sure to advertise on Facebook this week - Helping Hands is such a great charity and probably more in need than ever right now.
is this the stuff you dropped at the Organic place? I went round there and they said they had nothing? think I better go back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.