Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

chamas rest at Inter Cont Abu Dhabi

chamas rest at Inter Cont Abu Dhabi

Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: chamas rest at Inter Cont Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by commander
believe so, but im a bit sceptical of the safety of these things...Just my opinion..

Yes, valid point.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
What about Vista at The Club?
Always had good purvey there and it's a lovely setting/atmosphere
Used to have music on the beach dependant on which night-....
Dont you have to be a member?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:46 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Yes, valid point.
you'd be okay with me there...Im trained
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:47 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
i think it has to be booked by a member? so there you go, pay my dinner and drinks and ill come along and provide post dinner speeches about my time in the Navy...
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:49 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Commander will know current situ I'm sure but last time I was there as a guest of members(me and a few other nonmembers) I thought there would be a cover charge for non members.....apparently not.It seemed they have(had??) a system to allow non members to dine, even without the company of a member.....hth.
Was lovely sitting up there and dining al fresco.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:50 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you'd be okay with me there...Im trained

Och I'm ne'r without a couple of Mae Wests anyways
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

i think it has to be booked by a member? so there you go, pay my dinner and drinks and ill come along and provide post dinner speeches about my time in the Navy...
aye the lads would prob love that and the lasses not so much
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:01 pm
banned

aye the lads would prob love that and the lasses not so much
its alright, id have already pulled them...
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

grace, what about hiring a boat and getting them to cater...you can provide your own drinks too...sure you could get a dj on board...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
grace, what about hiring a boat and getting them to cater...you can provide your own drinks too...sure you could get a dj on board...

MM, xx
thanks doll, only 12 of them, wants good friends only, Pregoes is the preferred choice, aye get them hey
Old Jun 16th 2009, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

and ill come along and provide post dinner speeches about my time in the Navy...
Zzzzzzz............
It's supposed to be a party, Commander!!

Yeah, as long as a member books non-members can use the Club restaurants no extra charge, as long as they don't then take the piss and spend the rest of the afternoon on the beach/by the pool....

Pregos is a good choice Grace. Is this a post-18th then or a leaving celebration? Or both?!

Last edited by hawkhead; Jun 16th 2009 at 4:30 am.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Zzzzzzz............
It's supposed to be a party, Commander!!

Yeah, as long as a member books non-members can use the Club restaurants no extra charge, as long as they don't then take the piss and spend the rest of the afternoon on the beach/by the pool....

Pregos is a good choice Grace. Is this a post-18th then or a leaving celebration? Or both?!
This is part of his 18th pressie, he didnt want a party so am taking a gang of them for dinner and then they are all staying over at ours, god help me, I am taking him to NY or Tokyo when he makes his bleeding mind up also.

Ha ha he wishes he was leaving thats for sure, hes got one year left. At this stage HH they all want to get out of here and spread their wings. You have got it all to come......
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

A 'sleepover' for 18 year olds?! Jeez - that sounds dangerous!!! Have fun!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:52 am
banned

This is part of his 18th pressie, he didnt want a party so am taking a gang of them for dinner and then they are all staying over at ours, god help me, I am taking him to NY or Tokyo when he makes his bleeding mind up also.

Ha ha he wishes he was leaving thats for sure, hes got one year left. At this stage HH they all want to get out of here and spread their wings. You have got it all to come......
what time do you want me there??
Old Jun 16th 2009, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

what time do you want me there??
i very dare you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.