British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Celebrity Big Brother (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/celebrity-big-brother-729330/)

Blue Cat Aug 20th 2011 1:59 pm

Celebrity Big Brother

Too much time on my hands I have to say and I have never seen it before so I downloaded the first episode. Since when was Paddy from my Big Fat Gypsy Wedding a celebrity? saying that none of them are celebrities as opposed to wannabe's

kittycat1 Aug 20th 2011 2:16 pm

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

Take up knitting - don't watch BB- awful telly.

soukie Aug 20th 2011 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 9571185)
Too much time on my hands I have to say and I have never seen it before so I downloaded the first episode. Since when was Paddy from my Big Fat Gypsy Wedding a celebrity? saying that none of them are celebrities as opposed to wannabe's

:thumbup:

simcalreet Aug 20th 2011 7:32 pm

Am I missing something here, I thought this whole thing was finished, never to darken our TV's again??

Paracletus Aug 21st 2011 12:11 am

Originally Posted by simcalreet (Post 9571594)
Am I missing something here, I thought this whole thing was finished, never to darken our TV's again??

Channel 5...

Also, Sylvester Stalones mother was on it awhile back..when did she become a celebrity...?

mentalist Aug 21st 2011 6:05 am

Big Brother sucks big time.:thumbdown:

Blue Cat Aug 21st 2011 6:25 am

I remember watching bits of the first one which I thought was good, since then not bothered at all, but I am so bored I am watching this one!

Madam Medusa Aug 21st 2011 7:13 am

i watch some right old crap, but hell, even i'm not watching this big brother, could they go any lower, geez...

MM, xx

Blue Cat Aug 21st 2011 7:18 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 9572229)
i watch some right old crap, but hell, even i'm not watching this big brother, could they go any lower, geez...

MM, xx

boredom :o and that Paddy is turning out a right laugh, he wants to drown Jedward I will watch it for that alone :thumbup:

Spugsy Aug 21st 2011 7:20 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 9571185)

Can't believe teh shit you watch you actually download, I mean if it was on and watched 5 mins then alright but christ - come on expats forum, let's give Bluecat a list of GOOD tv to watch.

I've just started watching Luther', it's bloody brilliant.

Anything else she can watch rather than the dross she watches now?

Blue Cat Aug 21st 2011 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9572241)
Can't believe teh shit you watch you actually download, I mean if it was on and watched 5 mins then alright but christ - come on expats forum, let's give Bluecat a list of GOOD tv to watch.

seen all the Luthers ;) I watch loads of good stuff just during the day get bored and watch the dross :)

Spugsy Aug 21st 2011 7:31 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 9572255)
seen all the Luthers ;) I watch loads of good stuff just during the day get bored and watch the dross :)

What good stuff do you watch?

Madam Medusa Aug 21st 2011 7:36 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9572241)

the last series of luther was brilliant, i love him...just been watching the hour, that's fab...

oh, and then there's always that new series about the dwarves :D

MM, xx

Blue Cat Aug 21st 2011 7:50 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9572266)
What good stuff do you watch?

Torchwood, loads of documentaries love them, MM the dwarf thing was well good :) not much going on in UK at the moment though

Spugsy Aug 21st 2011 7:50 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 9572276)
the last series of luther was brilliant, i love him...just been watching the hour, that's fab...

oh, and then there's always that new series about the dwarves :D

MM, xx

Dwarves?