A cautionary tale....

Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A cautionary tale....

My kids just about crapped their dacks

............ said Kim 67, official spokesperson for the 'Society For The Promotion Of Colloquial English'............
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:18 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
they crack me up....wearing their ill fitting shiny suits, slicked back hair...they look like cartoon caracters....
these weren't, they had cargo pants and shit t-shirts on, one looked incredulous at me 'I asked YOU for ID, and you now tell ME to show me mine', well aye of course, serious they must have both been late 20's.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:18 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
I was a bit stunned and because the kids and I had not been home long, thought he might have been a workman that my husband had previously invited in or something.
I can imagine it would shake you up a bit.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
these weren't, they had cargo pants and shit t-shirts on, one looked incredulous at me 'I asked YOU for ID, and you now tell ME to show me mine', well aye of course, serious they must have both been late 20's.
I know...they are all very young...
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:22 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
I know...they are all very young...
mad though eh? no wonder I didn;t believe them.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:23 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

mad though eh? no wonder I didn;t believe them.
now you know about it you'll see them everywhere...lol
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
My kids just about crapped their dacks

............ said Kim 67, official spokesperson for the 'Society For The Promotion Of Colloquial English'............
You see Dean - I have experienced such a lot of snobbery from people who think that they are a little above we mere mortals (and this is not a dig at anyone here), that I like to play it up a little. I dislike pretense and prejudice.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well you are a shifty looking guy Spugs!
Old Nov 10th 2008, 4:30 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well you are a shifty looking guy Spugs!
well of course, this is true....I was in my own back yard though, I did consider telling them where to go and going into the house and leaving them to it, but I doubt they would have liked that much either.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

aye he thought it was funny showing me his handcuffs later and me asking him to show me his gun.
Too funny, they probably didn't understand a word you said. Well maybe the f**ks, ha ha

CID are everywhere Spugsy, in the bars, all the watchman if you living in an appt are their little moles as well. Its a police state!
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

...was putting the bins out tonight and 2 blokes beeped at me and told me to come over, they were driving a proper shitty car and told me to get in, I said 'eh? who the f•ck are you?' and they replied 'CID',

they looked nowt like coppers so I told them where to go, they got out and got on their radios, I honestly though it was some sort of scam or something and said to one 'you're not police, you're about 15 f•cking years old', he looked pretty shocked and showed me his ID but wouldn't comeinto the house so I could see it properly,

I argued for about 10 minutes telling them to get the proper police or they could 'kiss my arse',

anyway mrs spugsy came out and brought our IDs, and ahem, yes indeed they were CID,

turns out someone had reported some big bloke dressed in black 'running around the streets', not sure what sort of crime that is but I was all in black,

anyway we had a bit og a laugh and I apologised, to be honest I'm not sure they knew everything I said with my geordie accent but......if this happens to you, or anyone asks to see ID, I guess the best thing would be to just show it.

Reckon I could have actually got in a bit of trouble over what happened tonight right??

absolutely hilarious!! laughing me heed off
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
absolutely hilarious!! laughing me heed off
mrs spugsy didn't, she wasn't happy at all, I was having a right go at them, I think as they were quite young they just didn't know how to take me.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:19 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by annacarna
Too funny, they probably didn't understand a word you said. Well maybe the f**ks, ha ha

CID are everywhere Spugsy, in the bars, all the watchman if you living in an appt are their little moles as well. Its a police state!
yeah I think that's what got me off, otherwise I could have been in bother, he realised a few times what I said, the look on his face when I told him he looked 15, not happy at all.

So are these local lads or what? Emiratis??
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

mrs spugsy didn't, she wasn't happy at all, I was having a right go at them, I think as they were quite young they just didn't know how to take me.
28 is not that much younger than you they are Emirati's, Yemeni's etc.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
28 is not that much younger than you they are Emirati's, Yemeni's etc.
well they looked wide eyed and pretty innocent, I'm sure they're not - tell you what, it's just a good job they decided not to try and get me into the cr, christ knows what would have happened.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.