Cats ???

Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:55 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cats ???

I cant keep my two cats as am living somewhere temp and might be gong back to the Uk which costs about 3kgbp to send them both back!

What is the best place to advertise my cats in Abu Dhabi? I want them to stay together and go to a good home ...
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cats ???

first get photos taken of them and try all the vets and supermarket notice boards. Abu Dhabi woman forum? and expatpetfinder.com. Sorry to hear this Twinks
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I cant keep my two cats as am living somewhere temp and might be gong back to the Uk which costs about 3kgbp to send them both back!

What is the best place to advertise my cats in Abu Dhabi? I want them to stay together and go to a good home ...
DON'T let Feline Friends in Abu Dhabi have them WHATEVER YOU DO!!!! All through the summer they never bothered to re-home cats they just had the euthanased - it was awful and one woman who gave her cat for re-homing found her situation changed two days after handing over the cat on the understanding it would be found a home within a certain amount of reasonable time - certainly more than 48 hours. She was distraught when she found out.

Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:40 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
DON'T let Feline Friends in Abu Dhabi have them WHATEVER YOU DO!!!! All through the summer they never bothered to re-home cats they just had the euthanased - it was awful and one woman who gave her cat for re-homing found her situation changed two days after handing over the cat on the understanding it would be found a home within a certain amount of reasonable time - certainly more than 48 hours. She was distraught when she found out.

Meeow!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that twat of a husband of yours was going to pay?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:11 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=574007

post No 14

Send tiddles round to your old house....

that'll sort the smarmy fat prick right. Men who wear braces should be shot anyway
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream

Feline Friends quite simply do not have enough foster parents. They are also entirely reliant on donations from well-wishers. What are they supposed to do?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Feline Friends quite simply do not have enough foster parents. They are also entirely reliant on donations from well-wishers. What are they supposed to do?
Bambi did you used to post on this board with a different user ID
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Bambi did you used to post on this board with a different user ID
What made you ask?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:30 pm
Concierge

What made you ask?
various different things, you sound like a poster we used to have, she was also from AD, you are very like her
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

various different things, you sound like a poster we used to have, she was also from AD, you are very like her
strange, non...?

MM, xx
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh, I see. Nothing to do with my post about cats?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:36 pm
Concierge

Oh, I see. Nothing to do with my post about cats?
no that just made me think even more that you had been here before? living on the Cornishe, references to Law etc, you just sound familiar.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:41 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah we wanted to look after some for a bit, but they mentioned our maids room and its bloody boiling in there, plus I feed a couple of stray kittens who come around and play with my cat, but now they're getting bigger he seems to be going off them and hissing at them,

Last night one little fella came into the house and was chased right out by him, so not sure how he'd take other cats.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Costs a lot less than £3k.
If you really loved them...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.