cat people

Old Dec 18th 2008, 8:18 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cat people

I'm sure you would but no. sufficed to say axa have always proved to be alright RSA were shite. nuff said
Fair enough, you can't please everyone I suppose. There are always 2 sides to the story as well, so we'll just leave it there.

I'm sure AXA to have customers that aren't happy with their service, in fact you could probably say the same for pretty much every company in the world! Like I said you will never please everybody and each person will have a different experience/opinion about certain companies.

Do you work for AXA by any chance?

Bison

Last edited by Bison; Dec 18th 2008 at 8:21 am.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 12:36 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
Fair enough, you can't please everyone I suppose. There are always 2 sides to the story as well, so we'll just leave it there.

I'm sure AXA to have customers that aren't happy with their service, in fact you could probably say the same for pretty much every company in the world! Like I said you will never please everybody and each person will have a different experience/opinion about certain companies.

Do you work for AXA by any chance?

Bison
yes there are two stories, 1 where i and other customers are entitled to the insurance that they pay for and legitimately make a claim against, the other is the insurance co. would rather keep your money and tell you to **** off.

and no i dont work for an insurance co. of any kind, in fact i'd rather nail my nuts to a plank than work in insurance
Old Dec 18th 2008, 12:40 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: cat people

Originally Posted by shiva
and no i dont work for an insurance co. of any kind, in fact i'd rather nail my nuts to a plank than work in insurance
Suit yourself but there is good money in that line of work .
Old Dec 18th 2008, 1:44 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Suit yourself but there is good money in that line of work .
Specially if the Insurers don't pay out.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
I've heard this from a few people..

maybe time to change from RSA at next renewal..
Please notify Bison before you leave RSA...You don't want your bank account frozen...
Old Dec 18th 2008, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
yes there are two stories, 1 where i and other customers are entitled to the insurance that they pay for and legitimately make a claim against, the other is the insurance co. would rather keep your money and tell you to **** off.

Unfortunately for Bison, his nuts have been well nailed to a plank since 99...So are Lionheart's nuts and Shadya's nuts...
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
Specially if the Insurers don't pay out.
Do you work for AXA by any chance???
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:47 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately for Bison, his nuts have been well nailed to a plank since 99...So are Lionheart's nuts and Shadya's nuts...
I love my job and my customers love the service I provide, I do my best for people and that's all I can do.

If the insurer "kept your money" then I am sure there was a legitimate reason for it, I know we just paid out nearly a million dirhams after some guy wrote his Audi R8 off, so it certainly isn't the case that they don't payout for what your covered for.

If your not happy with the service then I am sure you could escalate your concerns in the right way and that they would be fully invetigated.

I'm sure no company is in the business of trying to piss their customers off and I know for sure that our customer retention is over 90% so we must be doing something right.

Bison
Old Dec 20th 2008, 4:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I love my job and my customers love the service I provide, I do my best for people and that's all I can do.

If the insurer "kept your money" then I am sure there was a legitimate reason for it, I know we just paid out nearly a million dirhams after some guy wrote his Audi R8 off, so it certainly isn't the case that they don't payout for what your covered for.

If your not happy with the service then I am sure you could escalate your concerns in the right way and that they would be fully invetigated.

I'm sure no company is in the business of trying to piss their customers off and I know for sure that our customer retention is over 90% so we must be doing something right.

Bison
Bison if you do work for RSA you need to tell the muppets on the phones about how car registrations work, see the thread on understanding Indians etc.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 4:51 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Do you work for AXA by any chance???
No, I'm on the gravy train; I work for OXO.