Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Cat Litter - a new variety

Cat Litter - a new variety

Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:42 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cat Litter - a new variety

The owners of a cat which was thrown into a wheelie bin have appealed to those angered by the abuse not to "take matters into their own hands".

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...ice_Protection

Don't particularly like cats myself, am allergic to them and hate the way they'll randomly [email protected] in any garden but their own but WTF is going on here? And as for some of the comments ...
Old Aug 24th 2010, 10:26 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Cat Litter - a new variety

Yes I suppose we could have a considered and proportionate response.

On the other hand I say we burn the witch with fire and pitch forks. Picking on a poor kitty just out for a morning stroll, poor bugger .
Old Aug 25th 2010, 5:39 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cat Litter - a new variety

I saw the video on youtube.

The woman's lived with cats before. Only a cat owner (or someone who's spent a lot of time around cats) know how to easily pick up a cat by the neck and do it without hesitation.

To be honest, I think it was a spur of the moment insanity.

Could be wrong, however. If there is evidence of malicious intent, by all means burn her at the stake. Or even worse - exile her to Dubai.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 5:13 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83 View Post
I saw the video on youtube.

The woman's lived with cats before. Only a cat owner (or someone who's spent a lot of time around cats) know how to easily pick up a cat by the neck and do it without hesitation.

To be honest, I think it was a spur of the moment insanity.

Could be wrong, however. If there is evidence of malicious intent, by all means burn her at the stake. Or even worse - exile her to Dubai.
she's been on sky news all day, getting hounded by sky and other shitehawks plus loads of people going mad about her.

Nasty old bitch.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
she's been on sky news all day, getting hounded by sky and other shitehawks plus loads of people going mad about her.

Nasty old bitch.
a cracking way with words sir!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

I've done something similar to a chav.
I now wish I'd recorded it and put it on the net.

At least I'd have been able to meet Shami Chakrabarti. She's always very cute on HIGNFY. Especially with longer hair.

Absolutely crap on the show, but cute.