Carry On Dentist..

Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carry On Dentist..

Although i am a huge fan of the great british institution of Carry On films,I never thought I would ever actually star in one!
Just when I thought today couldnt get any worse,as im eating honey chicken my tooth broke...one at the back that needed seeing to for a while...ooops!
So,now on top of my still recovering sambuca spree,I am in screeming agony.Got an emergency dentist to see me at midnight.We arrive to find they have an electrical problem...great!
Im sat in the chair,the nurse is scrambling round in the dark getting my injection ready..SF is holding a bloody torch at my mouth so the dentist can see what he is doing..laughing at me while I shit myself.The good thing was he didnt charge us..the bad thing is ive got to go back in the morning for a root canal.Happy days.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:13 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carry On Dentist..

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Although i am a huge fan of the great british institution of Carry On films,I never thought I would ever actually star in one!
Just when I thought today couldnt get any worse,as im eating honey chicken my tooth broke...one at the back that needed seeing to for a while...ooops!
So,now on top of my still recovering sambuca spree,I am in screeming agony.Got an emergency dentist to see me at midnight.We arrive to find they have an electrical problem...great!
Im sat in the chair,the nurse is scrambling round in the dark getting my injection ready..SF is holding a bloody torch at my mouth so the dentist can see what he is doing..laughing at me while I shit myself.The good thing was he didnt charge us..the bad thing is ive got to go back in the morning for a root canal.Happy days.
oh christ, sorry to hear that pet, I bloody hate dentists.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:22 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

What a bugger........its a bad day when ye can't be allowed to suffer a hangover w.o s'thing else gettin in on the pain factor....sambucca top up level needs adjusting!

Seriously, hope you get it sorted soon
x
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ouch...good luck...

MM, xx
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL !!!!

Must have been a massive torch if it was illuminate the whole of your mouth MD?

Told you to leave the Sambuka alone, but would you listen ???
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 5:35 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Our carry on episode gets better!
I can't get an appointment for MD today and we have to go back to the dentists and wait as 'walk-ins' for an appointment (whatever the hell that means). Crystal ball tells me we are in for a fun day.
On the plus side, curious as to how much dental assistants get paid over here, particularly as I am newly qualified!
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfan
I can't get an appointment for MD today and we have to go back to the dentists and wait as 'walk-ins' for an appointment (whatever the hell that means). Crystal ball tells me we are in for a fun day.
On the plus side, curious as to how much dental assistants get paid over here, particularly as I am newly qualified!
I have a dentist who plays music or shows movies on a screen on the wall while treating you. Does yours have this feature?

If so, ask for 'Marathon Man'............
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 5:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean
I have a dentist who plays music or shows movies on a screen on the wall while treating you. Does yours have this feature?

If so, ask for 'Marathon Man'............
As long as there is a movie in the waiting room I don't mind. Last night was the first time I have been inside a dentist's surgery for years!
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Just ask the dentist to take all of her teeth out, fit plush velour seats and hey ho.......................an auditorium !!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 6:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Just ask the dentist to take all of her teeth out, fit plush velour seats and hey ho.......................an auditorium !!!!
and an SF in a box!
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
PMSL !!!!

Must have been a massive torch if it was illuminate the whole of your mouth MD?

Told you to leave the Sambuka alone, but would you listen ???
you cheeky [email protected] was acutally a miners hat with the big spotlight on the front.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Miners hat.....................are you sure you wer'nt stood next to a lighthouse ?