Wikiposts

car deal

Old Jul 30th 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: car deal

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
now he knows that he will drag this out no end, trust me

Blue Cat shame on you to think that Mr AA would ever even think of doing such a nasty thing, I am sure that after him we shall all be the 1st to know and can joyously join him in his celebrations on being the proud owner of an Audi A6.... back to your basket and dont come out until you are in a less cynical mood...BAD CAT
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Blue Cat shame on you to think that Mr AA would ever even think of doing such a nasty thing, I am sure that after him we shall all be the 1st to know and can joyously join him in his celebrations on being the proud owner of an Audi A6.... back to your basket and dont come out until you are in a less cynical mood...BAD CAT
daft tart!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
Dunno, im currently in Sontang in South Korea, after a nice wee first class upgrade from Emirates.

Will find out tomorrow...........

paidtoplease, Will you manage to sleep now, what with the suspense

Where is your compassion man..That's now 5 nights of no sleep..... For the love of God.....Did you get the car???
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:53 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Where is your compassion man..That's now 5 nights of no sleep..... For the love of God.....Did you get the car???
I did warn you!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

I did warn you!
No there must be something wrong with AA, I know that he wouldn't do this to us......would he
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:22 pm
Concierge

No there must be something wrong with AA, I know that he wouldn't do this to us......would he
he is away, so that is probably the delay
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

he is away, so that is probably the delay
Oh I do hope so....do you think we should bring in the Moderators, just to make sure he is okay
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

hello, lost out in a sealed bidding affair by 200AED

heho
Old Aug 7th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

hello, lost out in a sealed bidding affair by 200AED

heho
AA where have you been 7 nights of no sleep ..... just to be told Lost out by 200AED...what is wrong with you man have you no compassion what was wrong 200AED my god you can blow that on a Big Mac Sorry you lost out on the car
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

AA where have you been 7 nights of no sleep ..... just to be told Lost out by 200AED...what is wrong with you man have you no compassion what was wrong 200AED my god you can blow that on a Big Mac Sorry you lost out on the car
soory, only found out myself the other day, i was at sea sailing from Korea to Singapore, so i had no mobile or internet. felt like id lost a limb

aye 200AED, bet it was rigged so the expat didnt win it.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:13 pm
Concierge

soory, only found out myself the other day, i was at sea sailing from Korea to Singapore, so i had no mobile or internet. felt like id lost a limb

that's a shame, but everything happens for a reason
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Probably.... But all I can say is I can sleep well tonight Thank you
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Paidtoplease, you really need to get out a bit more....
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
Paidtoplease, you really need to get out a bit more....

Hey I'm trying But there are just some things that you just want to know
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey I'm trying But there are just some things that you just want to know
yea like who really killed Kennedy, that still bugs me and why do mice smile?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.