Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Canadian terror suspect was born in the UAE

Canadian terror suspect was born in the UAE

Old Apr 28th 2013, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian terror suspect was born in the UAE

Norm, you lose. "Your" country has changed in numerous ways and your opinion has lost out. Your rancid ideology has been relegated to the dustbin of history.

The drivel you come up with doesn't even exist anywhere on the planet, apart from BNP meetings for social outcasts.

The world has moved on and your side lost. You have nothing to contribute to humanity. Stick to football, golf, and other stuff where you won't make such a fool of yourself.

This planet is multicultural, if you don't like it, get off our planet.
Old Apr 28th 2013, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
We could give thyem the Home Counties plus Wessex as a new National Home. No great loss.
Nice to see an intellectual response once in a while.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 8:33 am
Off Topic

northbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nice

Originally Posted by seven seas
This planet is multicultural, if you don't like it, get off our planet.
Multiculturalism in your planet has already failed...

"In February 2011 Prime Minister David Cameron stated that the "doctrine of state multiculturalism" (promoted by the previous Labour government) has failed and will be no longer be state policy"
Old Apr 29th 2013, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Norm_uk;10681755]
Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Born in the UAE to Palestinian parents, the family of Raed Jaser emigrated to Canada 20 years ago as refugees, and was recently granted permanent residency.

The other alleged co-conspirator is of Tunisian origin. Both stand accused of planning to derail a train bound from Canada to the US.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22286334

What is interesting , and quite telling, is that the UAE did not grant their fellow Arab & Muslim permanent residency, rather it was a majority Christian country that did. Where's the Arab & Muslim brotherly love....[/QUOTE]

If that existed the Arabs who were told to leave when the modern state of Israel was declared by their fellow Arabs because they were going to wipe out the Jews (well that went well didn't it?) would have been fully absorbed into Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon instead of being used as a proxy weapon for the last 60 years.

Another good example of their brotherly love would be Saddam's invasion of Kuwait. Can't really blame the jooos on that one (am sure they can actually - maybe the zionists put something in the water...not the water the Marsh Arabs lived on though ahem)

I actually commend the UAE for not giving permanent residency to these people. We are utterly stupid to do so in the West. They do not integrate, do not like us and will turn on us in an instant as we are seeing over and over and over again. Our tolerance has become apathy and weakness.

N.
Do you mind me asking you what your ethnic background is? It is kind of obvious to me but I just don't want to misjudge you.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 6:07 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=redShark;10683907]
Originally Posted by Norm_uk

Do you mind me asking you what your ethnic background is? It is kind of obvious to me but I just don't want to misjudge you.
"O you who believe, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers."
Old Apr 29th 2013, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by northbadawi
Multiculturalism in your planet has already failed...

"In February 2011 Prime Minister David Cameron stated that the "doctrine of state multiculturalism" (promoted by the previous Labour government) has failed and will be no longer be state policy"
Failed? By what yardstick?
According to a public school twat like Cameron?

Who is what exactly? The leader of a has-been state that is still clinging to delusions of grandeur? Not exactly convincing.
Old Apr 29th 2013, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Bahtatboy;10684017]
Originally Posted by redShark

"O you who believe, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers."
This verse of the Quran addresses some behaviours in the human communities towards other fellow communities. The common trail of making jokes about others which exists in virtually every society in the world, like the jokes about Irish, or Kurdish, or Saidies of Egypt etc. The verse is telling the believers to be above that and to be considerate of the feelings of other fellow human beings.

But, in this case I am only trying to make sense of this guy; He is presenting himself as an Anglo-Saxon who hates the Arab with such a vigor. I am just dubious if that is really the case or he is actually someone else
Old Apr 30th 2013, 4:30 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Failed? By what yardstick?
According to a public school twat like Cameron?

Who is what exactly? The leader of a has-been state that is still clinging to delusions of grandeur? Not exactly convincing.
By the yardstick of blatantly ****ing obvious.

When you have multiple cultures failing to integrate within the host culture and with other cultures I'd say its a pretty ****ing obvious failure.

As for has been state remind me again just how many other countries have even half of what the uk has and for a has been state can you explain why half the world would like to live and work there?
Old Apr 30th 2013, 7:23 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=redShark;10684204]
Originally Posted by Bahtatboy

This verse of the Quran addresses some behaviours in the human communities towards other fellow communities. The common trail of making jokes about others which exists in virtually every society in the world, like the jokes about Irish, or Kurdish, or Saidies of Egypt etc. The verse is telling the believers to be above that and to be considerate of the feelings of other fellow human beings.
To say the Quran is read out on various radio stations, TV and muslims are supposed to read it - Seems this is another page that no one in the Middle East has managed to read yet................
Old Apr 30th 2013, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shiva
By the yardstick of blatantly ****ing obvious.

When you have multiple cultures failing to integrate within the host culture and with other cultures I'd say its a pretty ****ing obvious failure.

As for has been state remind me again just how many other countries have even half of what the uk has and for a has been state can you explain why half the world would like to live and work there?
The failure to integrate - as demonstrated by.... the civil war? Or the daily riots? Or by the vast majority of non-white Britons not working and succeeding in every part of social and professional life? Or by the fact that there have never been success stories among the countless immigrants to the British Isles ?

Let me guess: the Express doesn't report any of that right? It's a commie conspiracy. It's a cover-up.

Half the world would like to live and work there because people like us are treated like royalty in their countries, because of a pathological inferiority complex they have for some reason.
They would like to live somewhere where there's no civil war, no daily riots, where people have the opportunity to integrate and make a life for themselves in pretty much any field they choose, in a country with a successful history of cultural integration. Compared to Bangladesh, or Albania, or Somalia, the UK is brilliant. (I'd go to Canada).

We should be comparing ourselves to civilised countries, not to third-world shitholes.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=britexpat76;10684681]
Originally Posted by redShark

To say the Quran is read out on various radio stations, TV and muslims are supposed to read it - Seems this is another page that no one in the Middle East has managed to read yet................
Wow, no one does that?

I'm very impressed that you've ascertained that every single muslim does not do that. This is thorough research, and not just something you pulled out of your ass, right? Right?
Old Apr 30th 2013, 3:11 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=seven seas;10685375]
Originally Posted by britexpat76

Wow, no one does that?

I'm very impressed that you've ascertained that every single muslim does not do that. This is thorough research, and not just something you pulled out of your ass, right? Right?
I mentioned the Middle East, not all Muslims. Now get your facts right please treacle.
Old Apr 30th 2013, 3:19 pm
Shark Fisherman

The failure to integrate - as demonstrated by.... the civil war? Or the daily riots? Or by the vast majority of non-white Britons not working and succeeding in every part of social and professional life? Or by the fact that there have never been success stories among the countless immigrants to the British Isles ?

Let me guess: the Express doesn't report any of that right? It's a commie conspiracy. It's a cover-up.

Half the world would like to live and work there because people like us are treated like royalty in their countries, because of a pathological inferiority complex they have for some reason.
They would like to live somewhere where there's no civil war, no daily riots, where people have the opportunity to integrate and make a life for themselves in pretty much any field they choose, in a country with a successful history of cultural integration. Compared to Bangladesh, or Albania, or Somalia, the UK is brilliant. (I'd go to Canada).

We should be comparing ourselves to civilised countries, not to third-world shitholes.

**** me, you miss the point completely. Do you understand what integration is? Or what it should be in the UK? Integration is not about leaving a third world country for a better life, it is how you settle into your new environment.

It includes, speaking the local language, obeying the laws and following the culture. If this happened we wouldn't have the Fail reporting that yet again another school has no English speakers there or that religious education has been banned.

Infact if true Integration had worked the Daily Fail would be 3 pages of Courtney Soddens Tits.
Old May 3rd 2013, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by britexpat76
**** me, you miss the point completely. Do you understand what integration is? Or what it should be in the UK? Integration is not about leaving a third world country for a better life, it is how you settle into your new environment.

It includes, speaking the local language, obeying the laws and following the culture. If this happened we wouldn't have the Fail reporting that yet again another school has no English speakers there or that religious education has been banned.

Infact if true Integration had worked the Daily Fail would be 3 pages of Courtney Soddens Tits.

Wow one school has no English speakers. Out of how many? So there will be some misfits in the future. Did you think that every single person would fit into society?

There is a way to do that- sterilise all criminals, and forced abortions for those who are possibly going to have genetically unfit children. For more details, refer to Mengele and Goebbels' publications.

If the Mail was full of tits then I'd probably buy it.
Old May 3rd 2013, 5:02 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow one school has no English speakers. Out of how many? So there will be some misfits in the future. Did you think that every single person would fit into society?

There is a way to do that- sterilise all criminals, and forced abortions for those who are possibly going to have genetically unfit children. For more details, refer to Mengele and Goebbels' publications.

If the Mail was full of tits then I'd probably buy it.
1 out of all of them is too many. A mix of cultures is fine. Total domination / usurpation by other cultures isn't.

Oh, and the Mail is full of tits, but I still wouldn't recommend buying it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.