Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Can someone help please?

Can someone help please?

Old Sep 11th 2008, 2:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can someone help please?

I need info from a pm for a networking thingy out of my box but it's older than 4 days back......can someone please guide me thru (idiot level please) recovering info, say 10 pages back thanks.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can someone help please?

you haven't deleted it, right...? if not, look to the top rhs, just above the blue band that says inbox, and you'll see page numbers, you can either click on the page or next, and it wil take you to the next page of pms...

err...does that make sense, lol...

MM, xx
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:04 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea what you mean....
are you talking about a pm you received 4 days...as long as you have not deleted it, it is still there...you will just have to go through the pages and look for it...in the top righthand corner you see page 1 of ... just go through them..
or am I completely on the wrong track...
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
or am I completely on the wrong track...
if you are, it's you and me both, doll...

MM, xx
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:07 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
if you are, it's you and me both, doll...

MM, xx
well...Eva can be a bit errrr vague sometimes...lol
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry ladies, not like me to confuse eh?

You know the big long line......'stored' in different colours?Well its in there....
but not on the pages availing i.e 1-4 cos its older yeh?
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:11 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well...Eva can be a bit errrr vague sometimes...lol

???? I'm not following...Its ok Mata you can say 'thick as shite' if you like-I know where to get the sensitivity cream
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:14 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva

You know the big long line......'stored' in different colours?Well its in there....
haha...the big long line is just an indication of how full your in and out boxes are...
you will need to go through the pages...if you have not deleted it, it cannot be gone, no matter how old it is....
when your box is full, it will give you a warning saying you are 90% full etc....so that's when you start deleting...but you will have to do that yourself...
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva

no mine just stay where they are unless i delete them...don't know what the stored business is...now you've totally confused me too, lmao...

MM, xx
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
???? I'm not following...Its ok Mata you can say 'thick as shite' if you like-I know where to get the sensitivity cream
I would never never ever ever ever ever ever say that about you...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

haha...the big long line is just an indication of how full your in and out boxes are...
you will need to go through the pages...if you have not deleted it, it cannot be gone, no matter how old it is....
when your box is full, it will give you a warning saying you are 90% full etc....so that's when you start deleting...but you will have to do that yourself...
ahh...that big long line...

MM, xx
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:22 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I would never never ever ever ever ever ever say that about you...

Hahahahahaha-sweet.I've been called worse but not by yourself of course

MM, xx
MM, I promise this isn't going to be as painful as the 'embedding' lessons.
I am only getting an option of 4 pages.....so I guess the other stored messages have gone???
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
MM, I promise this isn't going to be as painful as the 'embedding' lessons.
I am only getting an option of 4 pages.....so I guess the other stored messages have gone???
hahahaha, but we got there in the end, eh...? messages won't be deleted unless you delete them yourself...so they should be there...

MM, xx
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:24 pm
hmmmm...nice

MM, xx
yeah...with the pritty colors....
I did only just recently find out that you can delete your whole in and outbox by using that line...which is just great, cause before I used to do it page by page which took ages...
Old Sep 11th 2008, 3:35 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hahahaha, but we got there in the end, eh...? messages won't be deleted unless you delete them yourself...so they should be there...

MM, xx
Yeh, your guidance was spot on.....I am really smug about my youtubes now.

yeah...with the pritty colors....
I did only just recently find out that you can delete your whole in and outbox by using that line...which is just great, cause before I used to do it page by page which took ages...

My line is red orange and green......orange is huge.

Red and orange shout at each other don't they? A juxtaposition of colourblock

Buggeration, means I have lost the client networking stuff and am left with
the details of Syb's Wicked Wurzel niteout with friends and a combine harvester plus recommendations on how to spot a good transistor(radio).....
ain't gonna make me rich

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.