Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Can men and women ever be just friends?

Can men and women ever be just friends?

Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can men and women ever be just friends?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I have plenty of male friends, whether they want to shag me is irrelevant, I don't want to shag them
A. they don't find u attractive
B. they just waiting for the right opportunity,weather it be 20 days or 20 years
Old Feb 10th 2011, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alfrombarking
B. they just waiting for the right opportunity,weather it be 20 days or 20 years
Thanks Al for blowing my cover.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Thanks Al for blowing my cover.
Always remember, there are 3 types of guys

A)Guys that hit on the woman once, she shut them down, so now they're sticking around hoping she changes her tune one day

B)Guys that are waiting for her current relationship to go sour, so they can hopefully play rebound guy

C)Guys that did have a sexual relations with her. Sometimes they stay f***g these dudes, even while in a relationship
Old Feb 10th 2011, 10:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alfrombarking
NO! Mainly because at some point a female "friend" is gonna ask for some kind of favor that only your main girl should be entitled to. That's just one reason. Next.
You wish. Somehow I am doubting that you are some kind of adonis...

I think men and women can be friends. I have always had male friends. That isn't to say you don't think they are attractive, but friendship is worth more than a leg-over that can ruin a friendship. I really don't undertand why any mature adult cannot have friends of either gender.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 10:25 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Meow

I think men and women can be friends. I have always had male friends. That isn't to say you don't think they are attractive, but friendship is worth more than a leg-over that can ruin a friendship. I really don't undertand why any mature adult cannot have friends of either gender.
or alternatively that a leg over is taken so seriously that it ruins a friendship, a mature adult should also be able to accept that.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:30 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

There was a girl at university who I really fancied. We were good friends, but I frequently tried to get my leg over and was constantly rebuffed with "It would/could spoil our friendship". Even then I realised that that wasn't what she really meant. She had really big boobs and an Old English Sheep Dog which bit me.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:54 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
There was a girl at university who I really fancied. We were good friends, but I frequently tried to get my leg over and was constantly rebuffed with "It would/could spoil our friendship". Even then I realised that that wasn't what she really meant. She had really big boobs and an Old English Sheep Dog which bit me.
arf arf!
Old Feb 10th 2011, 2:51 pm
Banned

Coffee Mate is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh- This is older than the Kindle vs Nook debate.

Originally Posted by kittycat1
So can grown adults ever be just good friends or is there always a sexual undercurrent?
A man can only be friends with his natural born daughters- Every other female on earth is fair game. Maybe thats wrong, (i don't think so) but thats the way it is. End of subject

Kitty-All those friendly hetrosexual guys at work?....They only want to nail you a few times, then they want you to go away. I've only met just one woman that I liked so much that i'd probably prefer talking to her than having sex with her, just one and i'm 48 years old.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 10:32 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Can men and women ever be just friends?

Originally Posted by Coffee Mate
A man can only be friends with his natural born daughters- Every other female on earth is fair game.
Are you from Pakistan? Your view of “fair game” still leaves a lot of room for incest .
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Better Question...can men and ATTRACTIVE women ever be just friends?

The only way is if she is your brother's girl.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:04 am
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I don't trust men who don't like football.
Very odd people aren't they, I know someone who goes to watch Ice hockey in the Uk, weirdo.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glynster
Very odd people aren't they, I know someone who goes to watch Ice hockey in the Uk, weirdo.
now that is weird. Just to prove my manliness I quite like motorsports.

The V8s this weekend were great.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever asks that question obviously still has not grown and matured enough...
There's always the sexual attraction factor (from both sides) which will always hang in the air...Always...
Old Feb 12th 2011, 3:59 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Whoever asks that question obviously still has not grown and matured enough...
There's always the sexual attraction factor (from both sides) which will always hang in the air...Always...
hello sausage, where you been?
Old Feb 12th 2011, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
hello sausage, where you been?
here and there...hangin'...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.