The Caledonian Society

Old May 21st 2009, 11:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Caledonian Society

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Hello!
and you are??
Old May 22nd 2009, 4:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
and you are??
a hawk with a head surprisingly
Old May 23rd 2009, 6:24 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Talking of Scotch music, I listened to Big Country's album The Seer the other night. A fantastic piece. I also didn't realise that none of them were Scotch themselves, and Adamson just grew up in Dunfermiline, hence his Scotch accent.

I also remember one of the funniest lines ever said on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. Mark Lamaar said: "He was a Big Country member. Yes, we do remember."
Old May 23rd 2009, 9:58 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Talking of Scotch music, I listened to Big Country's album The Seer the other night. A fantastic piece. I also didn't realise that none of them were Scotch themselves, and Adamson just grew up in Dunfermiline, hence his Scotch accent.

I also remember one of the funniest lines ever said on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. Mark Lamaar said: "He was a Big Country member. Yes, we do remember."
Of course they are not Scotch, that comes in a bottle. Scots are the people, Scotch is the whisky.
Old May 23rd 2009, 12:46 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I know, but it winds them up.
Old May 24th 2009, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

and you are??
A Londoner. Bangleman was asking where we all were....