Bye Bye Riyadh.

Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bye Bye Riyadh.

Yes only a few days left here now,
Shame really i have had a good 2 years here in Riyadh,
plenty of good social evenings.
But!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to move on and say to HELLOOOOOOO
to Al Khobar next week,
Just been given a free transfer, so yep moving to Al Khobar on Saturday,
In time i will move over to Bahrain, and do the daily drive to and from.

Any members up in that area, and would like to help show me around.
Its over 20 years since i was last in Khobar.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:41 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bye Bye Riyadh.

Originally Posted by coffindodger
Yes only a few days left here now,
Shame really i have had a good 2 years here in Riyadh,
plenty of good social evenings.
But!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to move on and say to HELLOOOOOOO
to Al Khobar next week,
Just been given a free transfer, so yep moving to Al Khobar on Saturday,
In time i will move over to Bahrain, and do the daily drive to and from.

Any members up in that area, and would like to help show me around.
Its over 20 years since i was last in Khobar.

Thanks in advance.
The best feeling I ever had was when the wheels of the plane lifted off the runway and I knew I would never be coming back to Riyadh (well at least in the very long term)

good luck !
Old Jan 31st 2011, 8:36 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!

I'm working in Vietnam for six months. Going back to Riyadh is going to be quite a shock.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck with the move, hope all goes well. WOuldn't mind a relocation to the seaside myself!
Old Jan 31st 2011, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to every one.
This set of brain dead muppets, are doing rather well at screwing me around, even now with only a few days to go.
Just waiting for my CEO to sign off the paperwork, as per usual him being a yokel he hasnt been seen for 4 days.
Ahh the joys of working with idiots!!!.