Bungling Burglars...

Old Dec 12th 2012, 11:53 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Bungling Burglars...

You couldn't make it up!

National

Two burglars who threatened a mother at knifepoint before ransacking her apartment have been sentenced to a year in prison.
The two Pakistanis AM, 29, and AZ, 23, who will be deported after serving their prison term, had posed as police officers and knocked on an Indian woman’s door in Al Qouz area on the morning of October 18.
They told the woman, a 27-year-old mother, to give them her passport. One of them then snatched her 15-month-old baby while the other threatened her with a knife and told her to hand over all her valuables.
The mother then gave them all the jewellery she and her baby were wearing. They then ransacked the apartment and afterwards used the baby’s clothes to erase their fingerprints.
“As they headed to the door to leave, I asked them to give back my passport. They said they would if we paid them, then they took my husband’s phone number to arrange for that,” said the mother.
The men were arrested after they tried to call her husband and demanded Dh15,000 in return for her passport.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 12:48 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bungling Burglars...

Cell-based triangulation or phone registration? I'd be interested to know.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Only a year for aggravated burglary, theft of government issued passports and impersonating police officers?
Old Dec 12th 2012, 3:15 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
Only a year for aggravated burglary, theft of government issued passports and impersonating police officers?
the cells are crowded enough as they are
blacklisting them and sending them back to that place is a much worse punishment, trust me!