Bucket of Vindaloo

Old Jul 3rd 2018, 8:09 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bucket of Vindaloo

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Shameless
I'm nearly convincing myself at this stage. Though to balance the universe I have put a ton on England to win, (they were at 10/1 last week.)
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 8:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
I'm nearly convincing myself at this stage. Though to balance the universe I have put a ton on England to win, (they were at 10/1 last week.)
I got them at 18/1 at the start. Free money because it's coming home.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone watching Sweden vs Switzerland today?
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 10:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Anyone watching Sweden vs Switzerland today?
Definitely, I think it could be a corker.

Sweden to edge it I think. What do you think?
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 11:10 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

The Swiss do look very strong though. I wouldn't discount them at all.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TheShed
The Swiss do look very strong though. I wouldn't discount them at all.
I've backed the draw.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 11:33 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I've backed the draw.
Switzerland to win, it's nailed on.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Switzerland / England double is 4.77/1 so not bad
My best bet today is Stones to score anytime and 2-2. 135/1 I think.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

Switzerland / England double is 4.77/1 so not bad
My best bet today is Stones to score anytime and 2-2. 135/1 I think.
Just clicked onto BBC sport, first bit of Live Text I see:

Switzerland have not scored a goal in the knockout stage of a World Cup since their 7-5 loss to Austria in the quarter-finals at the 1954 tournament (which they hosted).
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

I will be supporting Sweden notwithstanding the Swiss great-grandfather in my ancestry.

Switzerland will probably win. Reckon it will be tight.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
I will be supporting Sweden notwithstanding the Swiss great-grandfather in my ancestry.

Switzerland will probably win. Reckon it will be tight.
And Sweden wins despite being on the clear defence for most of the match.
Old Jul 3rd 2018, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

pupdawg82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Was tough win..hope it doesn't go down to wire against Sweden
Old Jul 4th 2018, 3:41 am
Knee deep and rising

Just clicked onto BBC sport, first bit of Live Text I see:

Switzerland have not scored a goal in the knockout stage of a World Cup since their 7-5 loss to Austria in the quarter-finals at the 1954 tournament (which they hosted).
Sounds about right, hope you didn't put the year's rent on the outcome. Seems Switzerland are only capable of scoring on the break, not capable of finding the net against a team that doesn't push up.
Old Jul 4th 2018, 3:47 am
Knee deep and rising

Watched the full game last night so I'm feeling the tiredness today. England were easily the better side but of course got rocked by the late goal, bit of a sucker punch but they rode it well to run out the extra time. It was a good old school tough, hard hitting, dirty and emotional match that was great to watch as a neutral. The ref did a good job not letting it descend to five sendings off and a mini riot

I have to admit as soon as Henderson missed the penalty I was sure the same old story was about to play out, but kudos to the team they held their nerve. I was watching the game on ITV and after the shootout I don't think any of the pundits could speak, especially Wright he sounded like he had been crying. !!
Old Jul 4th 2018, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds about right, hope you didn't put the year's rent on the outcome. Seems Switzerland are only capable of scoring on the break, not capable of finding the net against a team that doesn't push up.
Nail baiting stuff last night , actually thought they'd thrown it away after the equalizer but to be honest they showed tremendous character to win the shoot out as we're cursed . Can we beat Sweden , yes of course but it'll be another very close encounter as England still lack that creativity in the middle of the park.

Can England win the world cup ? I'm not so sure but anything impossible now at this stage .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.