Bucket of Vindaloo

Old Jun 25th 2018, 8:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Bucket of Vindaloo

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
What are the odds on England going all the way and winning ?
Start of tournament I got 18/1. Now they are 9/1.
Either way it's free money because we're going to win this one and the next one under Sir Gareth (who should also be named Prime Minister on his return).
Old Jun 25th 2018, 8:33 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Start of tournament I got 18/1. Now they are 9/1.
Either way it's free money because we're going to win this one and the next one under Sir Gareth (who should also be named Prime Minister on his return).
Even though it would make English football fans insufferable to listen to for another 50 years , I wouldn't mind seeing England lift the cup. England, Belgium or Croatia would be a great underdog story.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

England Belgium final.

We lose to them in the groups, win in the final.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
England Belgium final.

Can't see it , would love it if they did but those 3 at the back will get exposed against top class opposition and we lack that one great player in midfield . If England had Modric then you'd have a proper side.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:10 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Even though it would make English football fans insufferable to listen to for another 50 years , I wouldn't mind seeing England lift the cup. England, Belgium or Croatia would be a great underdog story.
Lovely backhanded compliment. We probably deserve another world cup win for the hope and expectations we've suffered with.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
England Belgium final.

I'd definitely take it.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:30 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Can't see it , would love it if they did but those 3 at the back will get exposed against top class opposition and we lack that one great player in midfield . If England had Modric then you'd have a proper side.
I thought I was the only one disappointed yesterday, I think against a good team they would have scored 4 and us probably 3..........

Our defence is terrible but going forward we look good and full of running......... Certainly the most exciting WC team we've had for a long time
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:31 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Not had a look at today's games yet. Got to focus on other things like my fantasy team and work.

That was close, I should have stuck to my one and only bet but got pissed/excited and went all in on Senagal to win..................

So ive bust my original $60 start which was as high as $160 at one point. I start again tonight, sober
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I thought I was the only one disappointed yesterday, I think against a good team they would have scored 4 and us probably 3..........

Our defence is terrible but going forward we look good and full of running......... Certainly the most exciting WC team we've had for a long time
You're so much better than this negativity. Was your mouth out and dream of Gareth being knighted.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:40 am
Shark Fisherman

You're so much better than this negativity. Was your mouth out and dream of Gareth being knighted.

For once, just for once I'm trying not to think were going to go all the way............
Old Jun 25th 2018, 9:45 am
Account Closed

For once, just for once I'm trying not to think were going to go all the way............
If I'm honest, my heads gone.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Spot on. We basically have no defense - that was apparent in the first game too.

If you think about it, 6-1 was actually 3-1 when you take out (a) the 2 penalties that probably wouldn't have resulted in goals if the game had just played, and (b) the goal that was probably offside and even if it wasn't was an accidental deflection off the back of Kane's foot. The result looks great, the game was so so. Especially the second half.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 10:44 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Believe the dream can come true
Old Jun 25th 2018, 12:54 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Believe the dream can come true
Leave the poor dears alone and stop setting them up for the inevitable come-uppance.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 12:58 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Actually no, this is fun.

Come on England!!

And you England fans, just think how great you will feel when the the lads are out there holding old Jules up high, with captain, leader, legend JT right there in the middle of them ( I assume he has already purchased his replica shirt for the occasion).
Old Jun 25th 2018, 3:04 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tournament football is a lot different than the league . Naturally slower and pretty average in the group stages with teams just looking to get over the line as it's only a 3 game group ...
Thankfully that hasn't materialised in the majority of the games I've watched.

Will be watching EngBel with a Belgian colleague, then will be conflicted (not really) if the next one is EngJap bearing in mind that Bahtatgirl is of that particular Asian persuasion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.