Brunches in Dubai.

Old Jun 20th 2011, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brunches in Dubai.

Originally Posted by Mogs
sorry, no idea where 'The Bunker' is, never heard of it.
Just joking, it used to be where DIFC is!
Old Jun 20th 2011, 12:33 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
is a meat feast a refernece to the food or the ammount of men there?
Err...well, there's bugger-all food that isn't meat (one token fish dish, no poncy salads, man-sized Yorkshire Puds with real gravy, and a few steamed vegs). And based on the fact that I can't recall many babes being there (although the Maitress'd(?) is stunning), I think the clientele are mainly men. Commander?
Old Jun 20th 2011, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Does 'The Bunker' still do Friday Brunch?
Blimey............. you don't seem THAT old.

Do you remember the snooker table with a slope..........?
Old Jun 20th 2011, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Dean
Blimey............. you don't seem THAT old.

Do you remember the snooker table with a slope..........?
Yes, and I am 'Caggie-Handed' too! It used to be like that scene from The Pink Panther where George Sanders plays snooker against Peter Sellers!

Happy Days!
Old Jun 20th 2011, 3:24 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
And where in Dubai could I sample some of these?
In Dubai I've never seen them on tap but have had one or two in the Brauhaus bars.

I know in AD the Brauhaus at the Beach Rotana usually has one or two on tap...and I usually have a few boxes around the house of stuff you can buy in the bars.

N.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:13 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Does 'The Bunker' still do Friday Brunch?
Most people have never heard of The Bunker. You're showing your age!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Most people have never heard of The Bunker. You're showing your age!