Brits in the shit

Old May 16th 2013, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

DohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant future
Default Re: Brits in the shit

Absolutely disgusting.

Does that mean Bex could have pleaded rape if the copper watching bought 3 mates along?
Old May 16th 2013, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Maxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

This is what someone who claims to have worked with the Aussie victim has to say
Always interesting to hear a Russian lecture about "behaving in honorable way"

Olga "Hello, I’m very sorry I cannot give my real name, it is to protect my privacy. However, having worked at Le Meridien Al Aqah, I know exactely what happened. This lady is lying, with all my respect. I was her neighbour. She had the first room on the left side as you enter the corridor and I had the second one. The hotel was running a bar inside the staff accommodation and she went there and got very drunk.
As she felt, three colleagues
accompanied her to her room. This is what other colleagues in the garden saw. I was almost sleeping at that time when I heard a lot of noise coming from her room. Laughs and laud speaking. Disturbed, as it was quite late, I went to knock at her door. She opened the door by herself, only in a T-shirt, the rest she was nacked. The three boys were in the room. I asked her to stop the noise because I wanted to sleep. She was very rude and angry and told me to go and leave her alone. She looked like very drunk but conscious and aware of what was happening with her. I told her that I will call the hotel security and one security guy was even on the corridor but they didn’t really interfere at that time because it was quite usual for everybody to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. We never heard anybody shouting for help, just hysterical laughing. After a while the noise stopped and I could finally sleep.
The next day I found out from the HR that she went to the hospital because she thought she had broken ribbs. Maybe it is then when she realized that people knew about what she did and perhaps felt ashamed. She was newly hired as Spa Manager and she should have known how to behave.
But it is very unfair to pretend you were raped when you behaved in a not so honorable way.

The boys were guilty of sex out of marriage, but definitely not of rape. I lived more than a year in UAE, had a boyfriend and drank alcohol but I felt always safe and ok. I would like to mention as well that I told the General Manager what happened and what I knew but somehow, maybe to protect her from getting a harsher punishment, he didn’t suggest that I should witness. She should be grateful for that.

But I hate to see that this lady, after all this years couldn’t get a life and is having a job from sueing the hotel, the embassy and so on just to clean up her image. She should have known better how to behave, first of all.
Old May 16th 2013, 9:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot give my real name but I was in the room next to hers ...
Old May 16th 2013, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maxima
This is what someone who claims to have worked with the Aussie victim has to say
Always interesting to hear a Russian lecture about "behaving in honorable way"

Olga "Hello, I’m very sorry I cannot give my real name, it is to protect my privacy. However, having worked at Le Meridien Al Aqah, I know exactely what happened. This lady is lying, with all my respect. I was her neighbour. She had the first room on the left side as you enter the corridor and I had the second one. The hotel was running a bar inside the staff accommodation and she went there and got very drunk.
As she felt, three colleagues
accompanied her to her room. This is what other colleagues in the garden saw. I was almost sleeping at that time when I heard a lot of noise coming from her room. Laughs and laud speaking. Disturbed, as it was quite late, I went to knock at her door. She opened the door by herself, only in a T-shirt, the rest she was nacked. The three boys were in the room. I asked her to stop the noise because I wanted to sleep. She was very rude and angry and told me to go and leave her alone. She looked like very drunk but conscious and aware of what was happening with her. I told her that I will call the hotel security and one security guy was even on the corridor but they didn’t really interfere at that time because it was quite usual for everybody to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. We never heard anybody shouting for help, just hysterical laughing. After a while the noise stopped and I could finally sleep.
The next day I found out from the HR that she went to the hospital because she thought she had broken ribbs. Maybe it is then when she realized that people knew about what she did and perhaps felt ashamed. She was newly hired as Spa Manager and she should have known how to behave.
But it is very unfair to pretend you were raped when you behaved in a not so honorable way.

The boys were guilty of sex out of marriage, but definitely not of rape. I lived more than a year in UAE, had a boyfriend and drank alcohol but I felt always safe and ok. I would like to mention as well that I told the General Manager what happened and what I knew but somehow, maybe to protect her from getting a harsher punishment, he didn’t suggest that I should witness. She should be grateful for that.

But I hate to see that this lady, after all this years couldn’t get a life and is having a job from sueing the hotel, the embassy and so on just to clean up her image. She should have known better how to behave, first of all.
I cannot spell 'ribs' and 'naked' but I can spell 'conscious' and 'hysterical'........
Old May 17th 2013, 12:37 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I cannot spell 'ribs' and 'naked' but I can spell 'conscious' and 'hysterical'........
Ha, good spot. What a farce
Old May 19th 2013, 9:14 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of updates today, This one is really confusing me -your daughter has died and you have not been out to Dubai or spoken to her husband?

http://www.7daysindubai.com/Family-f...ail/story.html

And has anyone seen nets on balconies??

http://www.7daysindubai.com/Family-d...ail/story.html
Old May 19th 2013, 9:35 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Couple of updates today, This one is really confusing me -your daughter has died and you have not been out to Dubai or spoken to her husband?

So they can't release a body that has been there for 3 months, but if she was muslim she'd have been released immediately as the poor souls have to be married within (I think) 24 hours.

Nets on balconies? Never seen them, apart from the ones that keep the flies out.

I'm guessing he's never been here and is taking what he's hearing as gospel.

All very sad.
Old May 19th 2013, 9:41 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
So they can't release a body that has been there for 3 months, but if she was muslim she'd have been released immediately as the poor souls have to be buried within (I think) 24 hours.

Nets on balconies? Never seen them, apart from the ones that keep the flies out.

I'm guessing he's never been here and is taking what he's hearing as gospel.

All very sad.
Sorted that. Easy mistake to make mate they are very similar.
Old May 19th 2013, 10:32 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Sorted that. Easy mistake to make mate they are very similar.
****** brilliant, what a **** up from me!

No, it wasn't done on purpose.
Old May 19th 2013, 2:23 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The dead woman's father about his son-in-law: "We’ve not had reason to be in contact with him.”

Curious thing to say given the circumstances....
Old May 19th 2013, 2:39 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Meow
The dead woman's father about his son-in-law: "We’ve not had reason to be in contact with him.”

Curious thing to say given the circumstances....
Very Very curious. You would think after your daughter falling off a balcony and he was the only person with her you would have lots of reasons to contact him.............
Old May 19th 2013, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
****** brilliant, what a **** up from me!

No, it wasn't done on purpose.
I like the idea of marrying a dead woman............
Old May 19th 2013, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

It seems that Dubai is not only a tourist attraction, but it is also a place to get rid of your partner for good.
Old May 20th 2013, 5:09 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Very Very curious. You would think after your daughter falling off a balcony and he was the only person with her you would have lots of reasons to contact him.............
Agree totally, obviously something is going on in the background the way the vicar was very selective with his words.
Old May 20th 2013, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

'gave great joy during her childhood' sounds pretty telling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.