Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The British Solution to Save Petrol

The British Solution to Save Petrol

Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The British Solution to Save Petrol

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
luckily S never asked for an explanation why I wear it!
bloody hell...i knew there must be summat odd about her, lol...

MM, xx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
you mean apart from the fact she is goin out with me?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

you mean apart from the fact she is goin out with me?
well actually that's reason enough, non...?!

MM, xx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well actually that's reason enough, non...?!

MM, xx
bien sur!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:21 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Didnt the open mouthed (), arms wide, and airfilled look about her give it away ??
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Didnt the open mouthed (), arms wide, and airfilled look about her give it away ??
well kinda...and we now know he got her second hand from brick lane market, the cheapskate...

MM, xx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:25 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

well kinda...and we now know he got her second hand from brick lane market, the cheapskate...

MM, xx
lol......Can you just imagine the amount of bicycle repair kits that she must have had used on her.....the poor doll !
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol......Can you just imagine the amount of bicycle repair kits that she must have had used on her.....the poor doll !
hahahaha...well let's say she is unrecognisable from her original form...

MM, xx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:28 pm
Hammer for Life

hahahaha...well let's say she is unrecognisable from her original form...

MM, xx
What you mean a rubber ring or an inner tube ?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What you mean a rubber ring or an inner tube ?
now that's no way to talk about inselaffen's bit of stuff is it...

MM, xx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:32 pm
Hammer for Life

MM, xx
OOooo, you snitch....! She started it Inse, she made me do it, honest !
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh yeah...like i can make you do exactly what i want...

MM, xx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:51 pm
Hammer for Life

oh yeah...like i can make you do exactly what i want...

MM, xx
Im putty in your hands, you know that
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM, xx
You two are seriously on that shitlist that I used to continuously inhabit
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:07 pm
Hammer for Life

You two are seriously on that shitlist that I used to continuously inhabit
She's a bad influence on me......its the though of the West Ham shirt and Hammers hold up's that make me do bad things !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.