British Open Plays

Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:20 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: British Open Plays

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
My wife likes Camilo Villegas - Thats why I always heckle him when I get a chance at tournaments.

Mr Moto has no problems with following me round to watch Poulter, his payback is that I have to follow him when he is droolling over Laura Davies....
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:24 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moto111
Mr Moto has no problems with following me round to watch Poulter, his payback is that I have to follow him when he is droolling over Laura Davies....
lol- Hey- Thats funny..

Last edited by BethPageBlack; Jul 16th 2009 at 7:37 pm.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:26 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

lol- Hey- Thats funny..Her back is bigger than mine
You did mean the golfer right?
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/mB4F3...e/Laura+Davies
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
Ian Poulter, mm 80's spikey hair with loud trousers.

Nah his pay back is following Maria Verchenova. Gorgeous chick, but she is a shit dancer, I can tell you that first hand
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
Ian Poulter, mm 80's spikey hair with loud trousers.

Nah his pay back is following Maria Verchenova. Gorgeous chick, but she is a shit dancer, I can tell you that first hand
Are you a good dancer?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 6:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway i've been here at my computer desk scrunching the British Open numbers while watching baseball and here's what I know.

Tiger Woods is gonna win

Englands only chance is Ian Poulter, Paul Casey or possibly Lee Westood
Ireland has no shot, Padraig stinks
Scotland has nobody

The last time I was at the British Open they put Reeses Pieces on my turkey sandwich and I could'nt get ice in my coke. I asked for ice and I got 1 piece, so I asked for more and got another..I had to keep asking. It felt like a foreign country, why would you put candy on sandwhich?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a good dancer?
I'm a better dancer than you are at picking Open winners, that's for sure.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 7:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
I'm a better dancer than you are at picking Open winners, that's for sure.
I couldn't get on here fast enough to make that post!
Old Jul 18th 2009, 1:07 pm
Banned

without getting too deep into it- No matter who wins these sporting events...I always win.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

without getting too deep into it- No matter who wins these sporting events...I always win.
Of course you do. You are the man.

Let me guess, you are reinventing yourself as a sports agent for the worlds top sportsman/woman..
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:11 pm