British Open Plays

Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:42 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default British Open Plays

The British Open Matchups are out-These are money makers guys.

Hunter Mahan - Take the American at +105
over
Rory McIlroy - Dubai winner falters badly

Martin Kaymer- On Fire now
over
Ross Fisher-

Brandt Snedeker
over
David Duval- Used to be # 1 in ranked in the world ahead of Tiger Woods, now he plays golf with me in Denver and orders from the dollar menu. He can't compete at this level

Jim Furyk - Take The American
Over
Geoff Ogilvy
Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Foxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really niceFoxes is just really nice
Default Re: British Open Plays

Duval had a brilliant US open a few ago !! maybe it was the scran from that dollar menu
Old Jul 13th 2009, 11:18 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Foxes
Duval had a brilliant US open a few ago !! maybe it was the scran from that dollar menu

I know he got a half million dollars last week, but for the last 6-7 years he's made about as much money as a baggage handler and was a few weeks away from being homeless..An epic riches to rags story... He's the best player in my nieghborhood, but this is the British Open and he's not gonna beat the kid Snedeker. Book it
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
I know he got a half million dollars last week, but for the last 6-7 years he's made about as much money as a baggage handler and was a few weeks away from being homeless..An epic riches to rags story... He's the best player in my nieghborhood, but this is the British Open and he's not gonna beat the kid Snedeker. Book it
from the man that got the wrong sister in a two sister race..

Hang on a minute, wasn't it her dad that said she was going to win (err bullshit).
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by admon
(err bullshit).

Anyway i've been here at my computer desk scrunching the British Open numbers while watching baseball and here's what I know.

Tiger Woods is gonna win

Englands only chance is Ian Poulter, Paul Casey or possibly Lee Westood
Ireland has no shot, Padraig stinks
Scotland has nobody

The last time I was at the British Open they put Reeses Pieces on my turkey sandwich and I could'nt get ice in my coke. I asked for ice and I got 1 piece, so I asked for more and got another..I had to keep asking. It felt like a foreign country, why would you put candy on sandwhich?

Last edited by BethPageBlack; Jul 15th 2009 at 5:07 am.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 6:09 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway i've been here at my computer desk scrunching the British Open numbers while watching baseball and here's what I know.

Tiger Woods is gonna win

Scotland has nobody

The last time I was at the British Open they put Reeses Pieces on my turkey sandwich and I could'nt get ice in my coke. I asked for ice and I got 1 piece, so I asked for more and got another..I had to keep asking. It felt like a foreign country, why would you put candy on sandwhich?
Isn't David Drysdale playing or did he not make the cut?
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:03 pm
Banned

Don't anyone tell me whats going on in The Open..I'm about 5 hours behind Live TV on my HD DVR.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

The general headline, is Tom Watson rolls back the years..
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:35 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

The general headline, is Tom Watson rolls back the years..
hasn't won since 75 apparently
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
hasn't won since 75 apparently
and now he is about 75.

Good going, but he won't last. Probably end up 3 or 4 over by the end
Old Jul 16th 2009, 3:07 pm
Banned

and now he is about 75.

Good going, but he won't last. Probably end up 3 or 4 over by the end
Two years ago he was matched in the 4th round with Peter O'Meara who's around 55..So I loaded up on the younster O'Malley and enexplicably Watson beat him. It was a very dark day for me. I still hate Watson..He won't be anywhere near the leaders in the 4th round..

Last edited by BethPageBlack; Jul 16th 2009 at 3:12 pm.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Tiger Woods is gonna win

Scotland has nobody

"Crunched the numbers".
How can you see any numbers with your head that far up....
Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:24 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

ooh I like Ian Poulter, isn't he the handsome young blondie who wears the trendy golf clothes and has spikey hair, he's quite nice to watch
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by moto111
ooh I like Ian Poulter, isn't he the handsome young blondie who wears the trendy golf clothes and has spikey hair, he's quite nice to watch

My wife likes Camilo Villegas - Thats why I always heckle him when I get a chance at tournaments.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

My wife likes Camilo Villegas - Thats why I always heckle him when I get a chance at tournaments.
very insecure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.