Britain's got talent?

Old Apr 11th 2009, 11:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Britain's got talent?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...on-Cowell.html

I honestly think this is disgusting
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britain's got talent?

would you be so disgusted if she was thin?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:45 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

not sure about disgusting, but in pretty rubbish taste... i mean hell, dredging the lowest common denominator or what...
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I'd be disgusted whatever she looked like, fat or thin, old or young, black or white............

............ in fact I'd be disgusted if she remained fully clothed, or if I bumped into her in Sainsbury's..........
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ohh i know...red fishnets with black shoes, how could she...

MM, xx
Old Apr 11th 2009, 1:40 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I would, too much flesh out on show, and isn't this program aired early in the UK?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 1:40 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohh i know...red fishnets with black shoes, how could she...

MM, xx
Old Apr 11th 2009, 2:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

oh lol...was this shown on TV?
not sure if the tassle would make a lot of difference anyway...
Old Apr 11th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

can see her performing in front of the royal family...

PR stunt maybe?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I would, too much flesh out on show, and isn't this program aired early in the UK?
considering that tits are open to see in the red top rags and on any beach dyring the 2 days of summer I can't see what all the fuss is!
Old Apr 11th 2009, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

considering that tits are open to see in the red top rags and on any beach dyring the 2 days of summer I can't see what all the fuss is!
.... yes but 99% of women have attractive breasts........

......... there is however the other 1% - which is what we see here.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Soon I´ll start claiming that I´m french or summat..

What a cringeworthy burlesque show with few exceptions, this is the talent Britain got and appreciates apparently
Old Apr 11th 2009, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
Soon I´ll start claiming that I´m french or summat..

What a cringeworthy burlesque show with few exceptions, this is the talent Britain got and appreciates apparently
makes you wonder if they called it "britains got talent" to be ironic
Old Apr 12th 2009, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cham128
makes you wonder if they called it "britains got talent" to be ironic
no more sickening that the usual toothless out of tune singing 3 year old child they wheel out for such shows
Old Apr 12th 2009, 5:52 am
Concierge

you expect to see digusting pairs of white tits on the beach, I wouldn't say you would expect to find them on a 'talent' show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.