Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Brit Mark Cavendish wins in Italy..

Brit Mark Cavendish wins in Italy..

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:19 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit Mark Cavendish wins in Italy..

Originally Posted by Shat Fink
Cant say no to orgies!

Commander, do you ride on the fri morn AD group ride? if so i've probably met you
yeah probably, he's the bloke at the back of the group, puffing and blowing like an old duffer
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:47 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
yeah probably, he's the bloke at the back of the group, puffing and blowing like an old duffer
negative, im fit as a unfit fiddle
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:08 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Lance Armstrong has crashed and broken his collar bone..

incase any of you fat knackers on here actually give a shit
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:30 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander

incase any of you fat knackers on here actually give a shit
apparently it was announced on his team mates twitter blog first.....he reckoned it was a clean break and would heal quickly.......Im such a keen cyclist buff
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:40 am
banned

Originally Posted by BangleMan
apparently it was announced on his team mates twitter blog first.....he reckoned it was a clean break and would heal quickly.......Im such a keen cyclist bufty boy

Yes you are.....
Old Mar 24th 2009, 6:45 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Wot, like to guy who went to the moon?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cyclin...ory?id=4003350

For cycling fans (if there are any on here)

Cavendish wins the Milan-San Remo classic
Top guy,was Tommy Simpson the last guy to win the Milan San Remo?

He did not only surpise me in winning this years Milan - San Remo, I think Cavendish surprised himself! I see the instigator of the win was a certain Mr Hincapie!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

no no no thats Karlos, he used to be a cyclist...

now mate, since cycling is so gay, how dont you join us on a Friday morning ride...
Thanks a bunch mate!

If my knees wernt ****ed and i didnt drink stella and eat Chicken Madras, chips, chocolate and kebabs i would still be at it!

24 minutes 10 for a ten mile time trial, long time ago, personally I blame the knees!, Pushing a 42-17 up 1 in 4's didn;t help !
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:35 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Brit Mark Cavendish wins in Italy..

Thought this thread was going to be about a cheese competition .
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:36 am
banned

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Top guy,was Tommy Simpson the last guy to win the Milan San Remo?

He did not only surpise me in winning this years Milan - San Remo, I think Cavendish surprised himself! I see the instigator of the win was a certain Mr Hincapie!
yea Tom Simpson was the last brit to win it. Yea Hincapie led him out.
I think it was 190miles or something, **** that is a long day in the saddle..
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:41 am
Hammer for Life

yea Tom Simpson was the last brit to win it. Yea Hincapie led him out.
I think it was 190miles or something, **** that is a long day in the saddle..
what about the poor horse, you heartless git !
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

no no no thats Karlos, he used to be a cyclist...

now mate, since cycling is so gay, how dont you join us on a Friday morning ride...
here is the proof

Old Mar 26th 2009, 5:10 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Is that Commander and Karlos having a bit of a tiff ?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 5:26 am
banned

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...revision&cd=2#

this is sex..
Old Mar 26th 2009, 10:47 am
banned

this bike actually gives me a pinger..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.