Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bring in more, leave with less?

Bring in more, leave with less?

Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bring in more, leave with less?

Shome mishtake, shurely?

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/uae-m...sh-405981.html

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/uae-t...es-405879.html
Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bring in more, leave with less?

Makes sense, why do you think it's a mistake sirmadam?
Old Jun 20th 2011, 11:07 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

But the new ruling also significantly raises the amount of money that arriving passengers can bring into the UAE, from the existing limit of AED40,000.

“The UAE has a vibrant and a well-diversified open economy,” said Sultan Bin Nasser Al Suwaidi, governor of the central bank.
Arms, stolen cars and drug dealing profits?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sherri
Makes sense, why do you think it's a mistake sirmadam?
What?

You can bring in more when you arrive, but leave with less when you go? Think that one through - put it this way, I'm glad I'm here already..........
Old Jun 21st 2011, 6:30 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
What?

You can bring in more when you arrive, but leave with less when you go? Think that one through - put it this way, I'm glad I'm here already..........
off topic; I can't believe Ryan Dunn was the first from that crew to die, he was my favourite of them all as well.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 1:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by weasel central
off topic; I can't believe Ryan Dunn was the first from that crew to die, he was my favourite of them all as well.
I'm still getting over JFK's shooting.............
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm still getting over JFK's shooting.............
Yup! - I remember it well!