Brilliant Breakfasts!

Old Sep 16th 2013, 1:19 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brilliant Breakfasts!

Originally Posted by weasel decentral View Post
They certainly do, I have yet to be in a so called Irish Bar anywhere foreign that replicates even an average bar at home.

Bit like finding a red lion in santa ponza guaranteed to be chockers with c-units
Nailed on, most Irish bars are full of either:

60yr old pervs
My age knobheads

Still, I do like Fibbers for a swift one, Irish Village is a great venue in the winter, McGetts isn't all that but the closest boozer to the office.

Oh god. I'm the knobhead. FFS.
Old Sep 16th 2013, 1:56 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brilliant Breakfasts!

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post

Oh god. I'm the knobhead. FFS.
The first step to a cure is recognition.

The idea of an Irish bar is to have a good circulation of people, not all sanitised seating areas, so people will mingle, and not just wind up talking to the group they came with. That is lost out foreign by people who have never been in a proper bar and just pile in and expect to have a good night without making much effort to do that. Just being crowded and noisy doesn't make it a good bar.