Brexit outcome

Old May 14th 2018, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Brexit outcome

At least those campaigning to leave have stuck around to help, chip in, roll their sleeves up and physically contribute.

It's frankly devastating to think that bullshit prevails and the demise of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has already begun in haste. Scotland will be first and NI second as you suggest with ravaging from unrest and border issues.
Old May 14th 2018, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

There won't be a demise of the UK, the NI people don't want that and neither do the scots (both pseudo nations do the vast majority of their trade with England anyway and they really should be subservient to the English.

As for
it is clear that what most people voted for is very little change at all. At least 5% of the pro-Brexit vote was for EEA
, I truly don't understand what planet you're on, let's face it, we, as the UK, decided to leave. That's it, now why don't the "We know better than the serfs" just accept it and get on with the implantation and stop moaning.
Old May 14th 2018, 8:08 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
There won't be a demise of the UK, the NI people don't want that and neither do the scots (both pseudo nations do the vast majority of their trade with England anyway and they really should be subservient to the English.

As for , I truly don't understand what planet you're on, let's face it, we, as the UK, decided to leave. That's it, now why don't the "We know better than the serfs" just accept it and get on with the implantation and stop moaning.
Mainly because those tasked with smoothing the leaving process don't seem to have a brain cell between them when it comes to negotiating a deal which will be good for the UK, everything currently being said seems to be to benefit the rich and those in power lining their own pockets.
Old May 15th 2018, 4:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

As for , I truly don't understand what planet you're on, let's face it, we, as the UK, decided to leave. That's it, now why don't the "We know better than the serfs" just accept it and get on with the implantation and stop moaning.
Fantastic bit of trolling.
Old May 15th 2018, 7:40 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

It seems to me that you are the one claiming to know better than the serfs by imposing a dubious interpretation on the ambiguous result of a non-binary choice to suit your own agenda. As I inhabit Planet Reason rather than Asteroid Fantasy, I have confined my assessment to those facts and logic that are available to draw a very strongly supported conclusion that a clear majority of the electorate indicated a preference for the very softest possible Brexit.

Last edited by Miss Ann Thrope; May 15th 2018 at 7:42 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2018, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

So will Davis resign today over the backstop? Then back to square one of shitiness.
Old Jun 7th 2018, 5:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
So will Davis resign today over the backstop? Then back to square one of shitiness.
Not sure why he should really. From my understanding he's saying we should have an end date to the back up plan which might not even be needed.

It's unfortunately just a classic example of politics being games and dicking around rather than getting shit done.
Old Jun 12th 2018, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Let`s face it Brexit was the result of successive governments inability to control immigration (and yes I know we had control over our borders, they (the governments) just did not choose to exercise it!) and the non stop PC correctness that is a one way street in minorities favour!

They basically fell right into the hands of the far right, and let the bogeyman of irrational fear take over, although having said that the the culture of being PC, is in itself, to blame, it (in my opinion) has gone way to far and is now starting to chip away at the very basics of freedom of speech and to fetter and discourage the truth!!
Old Jun 12th 2018, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Does it mean there will be no cheese?
Old Jun 12th 2018, 6:10 am
Account Closed

Does it mean there will be no cheese?
Or trees?
Old Jun 12th 2018, 6:09 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

dear God, when will this nightmare end?

but on a more serious note, heres a technical question. Do you think after the brexit...when and if it happens, (and also after that orange orangutan in the white house has destroyed all forms of the western alliance that has been built in the past 70 years) will UK be a more trade friendly place for outsiders? will it be easier for, lets say me, to import from the UK?
Old Jun 13th 2018, 4:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
but on a more serious note, heres a technical question. Do you think after the brexit...when and if it happens, (and also after that orange orangutan in the white house has destroyed all forms of the western alliance that has been built in the past 70 years) will UK be a more trade friendly place for outsiders? will it be easier for, lets say me, to import from the UK?
Maybe. Maybe not.

Let's ****ing hope so or people like IKnowNothing will have nobody left to blame other than themselves.

Lol. Kidding. They'll just say it's all better when it isn't.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper

Why would you want to? Our exports are either high end machine tools, financial services or weapons. Anything else would be a re-export, you'd be better off sourcing it directly from China?

Unless you are considering becoming an arms dealer, in which case I am interested in any vacancies.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 7:10 am
Account Closed

Unless you are considering becoming an arms dealer, in which case I am interested in any vacancies.
Me too.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 7:42 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

I could do that! Gizza job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.