Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Breaking News - Lanarkwitch Actually Gets Job Interview!

Wikiposts

Breaking News - Lanarkwitch Actually Gets Job Interview!

Old Dec 5th 2012, 11:36 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking News - Lanarkwitch Actually Gets Job Interview!

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Can I ask why you took that picture, who you sent it to and what the picture you received from her was like?
To gently rile Bahtatgirl.
To Bahtatgirl.
Name:  avatar173820.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  5.0 KB
Old Dec 5th 2012, 11:51 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Anyway, this is what I'll be wearing for the office Xmas party. I expect a right drubbing.

Attachment 109817
Make sure you bring a stick, you will need it to beat off all the punani
Old Dec 6th 2012, 12:18 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Can I ask why you took that picture, who you sent it to and what the picture you received from her was like?
I took it surreptitiously last time I saw you...
Old Dec 6th 2012, 12:21 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Exactly. A good three piece suit shouldn't have belt loops anyway, and should fit perfectly, or you have wasted your money.

Agree with that. It's worth spending money on suit. Cheap ones in nasty fabric are vile and tasteless, no matter how well it may fit. I like see a man in a well cut, high quality suit with an open necked shirt. Buy good shoes too and look after them.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 12:52 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I agree, my suits are tailored and I wear a belt because I like to....and I'm fat.
Me too, I always wear a belt unless I am in a DJ and wearing a cumberbund
Old Dec 6th 2012, 12:55 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Me too, I always wear a belt unless I am in a DJ and wearing a cumberbund
You **** disc jockeys while wearing a cumberbund?
Old Dec 6th 2012, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

You **** disc jockeys while wearing a cumberbund?
DJ...Dinner Jacket..in this case..I hope.
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Well? Come on....how'd it go?
I was offline for a few days but back on today (although I see this thread has gone a little off topic!). It went OK I was knackered with the move and being up very late the night before but I got through it, didn't get asked too many awkward ones, it was quite a laid back interview, was in for about an hour, should find out this week how I did, so
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Well said.

Lanarkwitch is going to wonder WTF happened with this thread when she gets hooked up again...
This is what happens when I go away for a few days.

For the record, I wore a black pencil skirt, below the knee, off white fitted jacket and my little black and white kitten heel shoes, it was very smart I thought
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:41 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch
This is what happens when I go away for a few days.

For the record, I wore a black pencil skirt, below the knee, off white fitted jacket and my little black and white kitten heel shoes, it was very smart I thought
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by lanarkwitch
I was offline for a few days but back on today (although I see this thread has gone a little off topic!). It went OK I was knackered with the move and being up very late the night before but I got through it, didn't get asked too many awkward ones, it was quite a laid back interview, was in for about an hour, should find out this week how I did, so
Sounds good. People often forget that the interviewers are human too. My first for this job was when I was off sick (actually was, mandeath flu) and turned up in jeans and shirt and sniffed, coughed and blew my nose through it.

Let us know when you get some feedback. Hope it's good news for you
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Little heels. Like an inch or so?
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good. People often forget that the interviewers are human too. My first for this job was when I was off sick (actually was, mandeath flu) and turned up in jeans and shirt and sniffed, coughed and blew my nose through it.

Let us know when you get some feedback. Hope it's good news for you
Thanks scamp
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:48 pm
Hit 16's

Sorry, should also have said instead of just perving over the contemplation that if kitten heels are tame what the wild ones are called.
Old Dec 9th 2012, 4:49 pm
Hit 16's

Sorry, should also have said instead of just perving over the contemplation that if kitten heels are tame what the wild ones are called.
And the ad banner at the bottom of my screen instantly produced this. I'm guessing not...

Breaking News - Lanarkwitch Actually Gets Job Interview!-heel.jpg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.