Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Breaking News - Identity Of The Stig Finally Revealed!!

Wikiposts

Breaking News - Identity Of The Stig Finally Revealed!!

Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:15 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking News - Identity Of The Stig Finally Revealed!!

Originally Posted by Bison
Oh yeah, love being the centre of attention me.

As for the thread you were talking about, did I say I didn't approve or I thought it was wrong? NO!

So how is that offensive, it sounds like your in one of these relationships...?
he's married to shadya....
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:16 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Breaking News - Identity Of The Stig Finally Revealed!!

...And back to me.

So there "the commander" and I, having been pulled over in a car by the police in a car with three very drunk naked girls covered in the squirty cream...
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:25 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Didn't everyone know that?

BC he's a professional racing driver (F3, Le Mans, Nascars, FIA GT etc.). So who'll be the next stig then if Collins throws in the towel or is asked to fall on his sword? Can't be Hamilton he lives in Switzerland for tax...uhhh...I mean privacy reasons .
didn't the Stig used to be Damon Hill in the early days?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:32 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Breaking News - Identity Of The Stig Finally Revealed!!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
didn't the Stig used to be Damon Hill in the early days?
Perry McCarthy.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Perry McCarthy.
really? he looked like Hill to me, I love Top Gear one of my favourite programmes
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:42 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Smile Re: Breaking News - Identity Of The Stig Finally Revealed!!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
he looked like Hill to me
No, he wasn't wearing a T-shirt with his name on it...the Eddie Irvine.

Also when the "New look" Top Gear was announced in 2002 he was still driving for the short lived Jaguar team IRRC .

Edit: Because my memmory may decieve me.

Also Vietnam by scooter/motorcycle had me in stiches, especially the suits for U.S. $70 bit!

Last edited by Charismatic; Jan 19th 2009 at 7:45 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:58 pm
Concierge

No, he wasn't wearing a T-shirt with his name on it...the Eddie Irvine.

Also when the "New look" Top Gear was announced in 2002 he was still driving for the short lived Jaguar team IRRC .

Edit: Because my memmory may decieve me.

Also Vietnam by scooter/motorcycle had me in stiches, especially the suits for U.S. $70 bit!
you have reminded me I haven't see that one, must get the hubby to download it
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:24 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

As for the thread you were talking about, did I say I didn't approve or I thought it was wrong? NO!
Here is what you wrote. If you honestly think that those words don't sound disapproving, you must be even more stupid than I originally thought. As for Commander, he is also showing his ignorance. If you look at the ex-pat community all over the world, you will find a significant percentage of inter-racial marriages, most of which are perfectly healthy.

it just cos they are so ugly and old they can't get an English bird?

I mean I don't get it is it just the easy option, when will they realise they only want your money or a British passport?

Oh well, I suppose any hole's a goal!!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

So how is that offensive, it sounds like your in one of these relationships...?

Edited: Just read the above post saying you are with Shadya, you need to control your woman, she has a bit of a mouth on her, maybe her knee jerk reaction yesterday was because I touched a nerve! Truth Hurts..... She been outed just like the Stig!!
W.T.F is that all about? Bang out of order.

Has been rumoured to be Ben Collins for a while now,and of course I'm sure I had heard the same story as others...the driver who the The Stig was always constantly changing , depending on racing commitments, so they had to keep his identity secret - hence he was never filmed without his racing helmet on.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:31 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Here is what you wrote. If you honestly think that those words don't sound disapproving, you must be even more stupid than I originally thought. As for Commander, he is also showing his ignorance. If you look at the ex-pat community all over the world, you will find a significant percentage of inter-racial marriages, most of which are perfectly healthy.

I mean I don't get it is it just the easy option, when will they realise they only want your money or a British passport?

im not ignorant LH, im stating my opinion albeit generalising.

I read a really interesting book by Colin Martin about being jailed in Thailand and his Thai wife.....she really loved him, so much so she stole his bail money and then tried to sell him thier son...

nice....
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart

Errm, our marriage was 'inter-racial' even before we were expats. I'm Asian and my wife is Jamaican. Both of us are British by nationality. Going on Bisons previous posting re immigrants in the UK, I know where we both stand!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:45 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
im not ignorant LH, im stating my opinion albeit generalising.

I read a really interesting book by Colin Martin about being jailed in Thailand and his Thai wife.....she really loved him, so much so she stole his bail money and then tried to sell him thier son...

nice....
So one Thai bride does it, the rest must be evil as well. I've never heard of Western women doing stuff like this, like.

*sarcasm mode off*
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:46 pm
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Errm, our marriage was 'inter-racial' even before we were expats. I'm Asian and my wife is Jamaican. Both of us are British by nationality. Going on Bisons previous posting re immigrants in the UK, I know where we both stand!
Well again another person who hasn't read my threads/comments correctly or just twisted what I have said.

The post you are referring to is aimed at immigrants who do not add value to British Society and partake in Criminal Behaviour and generally disrupt our country.

I have no problem with any other immigrants, I have friends who are different nationalities/race to myself, I was merely referring to the old guys you see with young wives of a different race.

Even being of Asian origin yourself, surely you can see what I am getting at and that I wasn't being racist, just merely asking a question of why these guys go for them, is it a last resort, is it an easier option because they are lacking confidence with western women etc.

And another thing, a lot of these women are actually quite good looking, so why do they go for the older guy who might have a bit of money etc? Not rocket science is it, I mean most of them could find younger men and men from their own countries.

Last edited by Bison; Jan 19th 2009 at 8:49 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:49 pm
banned

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
So one Thai bride does it, the rest must be evil as well. I've never heard of Western women doing stuff like this, like.

*sarcasm mode off*
of course, it is one example that is all...
Old Jan 19th 2009, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well again another person who hasn't read my threads/comments correctly or just twisted what I have said.

The post you are referring to is aimed at immigrants who do not add value to British Society and partake in Criminal Behaviour and generally disrupt our country.
You're backtracking faster than a speeding bullet.

In your post you spoke of people coming over here, taking our jobs, taking our housing and shagging our women. How is that disrupting 'your' country? I have read your threads and comments, and I understand that the comments you made, are just akin to those I heard in the 70's when the immigrants then, were mainly asian / carribean.

Would you care to explain how I have twisted what you said, or perhaps you may want to reflect upon the option of engaging your brain BEFORE you started to type?

I have no problem with any other immigrants, I have friends who are different nationalities/race to myself,
yeah, I have 'black' friends too!

I was merely referring to the old guys you see with young wives of a different race.

Even being of Asian origin yourself, surely you can see what I am getting at and that I wasn't being racist, just merely asking a question of why these guys go for them, is it a last resort, is it an easier option because they are lacking confidence with western women etc.

And another thing, a lot of these women are actually quite good looking, so why do they go for the older guy who might have a bit of money etc? Not rocket science is it, I mean most of them could find younger men and men from their own countries.
So, does that mean that my intellectual capacity is so low, surely even I am not that stupid to realise a glaring point you make?

I'm not wasting my time anymore with you, or this thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.